Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Shop now Learn more
Profile for Kramer > Reviews

Content by Kramer

Kramer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Tartanista Royal Stewart 16.5 inch Tartan/Plaid Mini Kilt Skirt - Size 12
Tartanista Royal Stewart 16.5 inch Tartan/Plaid Mini Kilt Skirt - Size 12
Offered by Tartanista UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good present., 9 April 2016
Nice quality and good delivery. Friend is a 10 to 12 - opted for a 10.

Westford Mill Cotton Stuff Bag - 0.25 To 38 Litres (XXS) (Natural)
Westford Mill Cotton Stuff Bag - 0.25 To 38 Litres (XXS) (Natural)
Offered by COOZO

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bags - lots of sizes., 28 Mar. 2016
Cool little bags and so cheap. Fast delivery - excellent.

Jimmy Design Mens Sport Leggings Compression Tights Fintess Pant
Jimmy Design Mens Sport Leggings Compression Tights Fintess Pant
Offered by Jimmy Design

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent running tights!, 28 Mar. 2016
I've several of these compression leggings now - all of them excellent. Brilliant colour schemes, fast delivery and great people to deal with. If they do more colours - I'll probably buy.

Jimmy Design Men's Printed Compression Tights Sport Leggings for Winter
Jimmy Design Men's Printed Compression Tights Sport Leggings for Winter
Offered by Jimmy Design

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent leggings!!, 9 Mar. 2016
I love these and use them for running but I'd guess they are good for anything outdoors. Thick (and so warm) but you don't overheat - and they are very comfortable. So good in fact I've ordered two more pairs of different colours - of which there are plenty of options.
Size wise, I'm a 36" /37" waist and went for the XL SIZE and they are perfect. I think they'd be fine for a larger person too as there is plenty of stretch.
A great product - can't praise them enough!!

[Apple MFi Certified Charger] Syncwire Lightning to USB Cable - 6.5ft/2m - Lifetime Guarantee Series-for iPhone 6S Plus 6 Plus SE 5S 5C 5, iPad 2 / 3 / 4 mini, iPad Air, iPod - White
Offered by Syncwire

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cable for my iPhone., 8 Mar. 2016
Really pleased with this. No annoying Apple messages on my phone as with some other cables - charges perfectly well. Good buy!

Ultrafire WF-139 Rechargable 18350 14500 17670 18650 18500 Li-ion Battery Charger for Flashlight Torch UK Stock
Offered by ChangWei

5.0 out of 5 stars Good charger - good price!, 8 Mar. 2016
I've been charging batteries now for a while and this works just fine. I'm very pleased with it.

JustOneStyle Take Five Men's 124 Skin Tights Compression Leggings Base Layer Black Running Pants (XL)
Offered by WORLD BUY365 INC.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value running tights., 7 Jan. 2016
Lightweight tights that really suit me in the cold weather. They offer a little compression too. Very good value and quality. I've said 'fit as expected' as this is about right - but I have XL and my waist is 37".

JustOneStyle Take Five Men's 120 Skin Tights Compression Leggings Base Layer Camo Running Pants (XL)
Offered by WORLD BUY365 INC.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value running tights., 7 Jan. 2016

"PRETTY VACANT" PUNK ROCK BADGE BUTTON PIN (Size is 1inch/25mm diameter) RETRO 1970s
Offered by Pin It On Badges

5.0 out of 5 stars Great badge, 22 Nov. 2015
Great badge and really fast delivery.

Helly Hansen Lifa Warm Freeze 1/2 Zip Turtle - Black Large
Helly Hansen Lifa Warm Freeze 1/2 Zip Turtle - Black Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for running!, 22 Nov. 2015
I love HH stuff so I am bit biased. Great close fit and keeps me toasty on my runs. I bought another couple as I was so pleased. Not the cheapest top on the market - but surely one of the best.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5