Profile for tadiwanashe chatukuta > Reviews

Content by tadiwanashe ch...

tadiwanashe chatukuta

StarTech 3 feet Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort Adapter Cable - M/M
StarTech 3 feet Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort Adapter Cable - M/M
Offered by invise-north-america

3.0 out of 5 stars I can't say, 11 April 2014
I bought this to connect my laptop to my external monitor via mini display port.
I can't say if it works or not, it didn't run on my laptop.. Ended up having to buying a mini displayport adapter.

24V Mains Desktop Power Supply for the Logitech GT Driving Force Steering Wheel
24V Mains Desktop Power Supply for the Logitech GT Driving Force Steering Wheel
Offered by Power-adapters

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 11 April 2014
The adapter for my Logitech Driving Force broke and i needed a replacement.
This is the cheapest adapter i could find and it works like described.
Powers the steering wheel and doesn't heat up at al.

RINGKE FUSION® Google Nexus 4 [BLACK] The Best Selling Shock Absorption Bumper + Anti Scratch Clear Back Panel Premium Hybrid Hard Case [Eco/DIY Package]
Offered by Ringke Official UK Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Case, 11 April 2014
After one year, this is still my daily / favourate case.
I have bought alot of cases for my nexus 4. Then I found this gem through xda developers, best purchase ever.
- It's slim and doesn't add much bulk to the phone itself.
- The transparent back showcases the back of the phone nicely and the raises on each corner keep it from getting scratched.
- I actually prefer the button on the case compared to the ones on the phone, they have more weight to them and they feel better.
In terms of protection, the case offers good protection from drops around waist height and lower.
The front has a lip that protects the screen when you have phone facing down.

I could write about this case all day and recommend it to anyone who still owns a nexus

TP-Link TL-WPA281 V3 AV200 Powerline 300M Wi-Fi Extender/ Wi-Fi Booster with 2 Ethernet Ports

4.0 out of 5 stars No more blackspots, 11 April 2014
I bought this to extend the wifi to my bedroom. I was barely getting 2Mb/s and with this connected i'm getting 50 - 60 Mb/s on a speed test. This is a great device, the only problem i'm having is cloning the wifi SSID but this doesn't affect the performance..Pair this up with a powerline adapter kit for a match made in heaven.

The design is beautiful and contemporary, the set up is simple and the range is actually decent. Highly Recommend

Delivery was fast, received the device within 3 days even on supersaver. The only problem I have with amazon delivery, it that the courier rings the door once and leaves the parcel outside, even when there is no one at the house.