Profile for Lucy Hunt > Reviews

Content by Lucy Hunt

Lucy Hunt (Cornwall, England)

Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as told by Christian
Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as told by Christian

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for 50 shades fans!, 25 Jun. 2015
I don't know why this book has received bad reviews. I really enjoyed it. I great insight into the mind of Mr grey and it puts a whole different spin on the first book. I love how is such an a**e but then does have this deep down niceness that he shuts away but you start to see towards the end of the book. Some real sad moments when you look into his past. If you're a fan of the first 3 books I would recommend this book. I can't wait for the next one!

Leaving Time
Leaving Time

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, whole heartedly recommend!, 22 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Leaving Time (Kindle Edition)
This is the best book I've read in a long time. Fantastic unseen twist, emotional and moving with characters you want to get to know.

Fully recommend this book to everyone! An unputdownable must read!

The Lion King
The Lion King

4.0 out of 5 stars Very differnet from original, but still very good, 7 Jan. 2007
This review is from: The Lion King (Audio CD)
when I first listened to this CD, I didn't enjoy it, compared to the original sound track from the movie and the west end production of it. However, after listening to few of the songs I found it was really interesting. I feel there are some really beautiful songs, and really enjoyed listening to it. It is not the west end production (as clearly stated) but the London Theatre Orchestra and Cast have done a brilliant recreation of the films sound track, I would deffinately recommend buying it.