Profile for Rosie M > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Happy Birthday (Presents) - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher
Happy Birthday (Presents) - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher

4.0 out of 5 stars gift card, 31 July 2013
Very quick and easy to print out and I will definitely use again. There is a good selection of designs to choose from.

Vixen - Water Based Nail Polish 12.5 ml
Vixen - Water Based Nail Polish 12.5 ml
Offered by Nail and Beauty Products

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 31 July 2013
I was very doubtful about this nail polish having read some of the other reviews, but I'm so glad i bought it. I followed the instructions to the letter and two weeks on and after daily showers my toenails are still perfect. It's not cheap but i recommend buying the conditioner as well as the polish. Will definitely buy some of the other colours.

Mirage
Mirage

4.0 out of 5 stars grows on you, 11 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Mirage (Audio CD)
Played this for the first time and it wasn't what I expected. It seemed a bit too pop-py and lacking in the quality of the lyrics. However it's definitely growing on me and I'm sure I'll end up appreciating it almost as much as all Fleetwood Mac's other stuff.

Lenco SCD-37 USB kupfer
Lenco SCD-37 USB kupfer

3.0 out of 5 stars not sure, 11 Jan. 2013
Hard to rate as I dropped this shortly after purchasing. Needless to say it was damaged beyond repair so either it's flimsy or I'm careless - probably both!
However we had tried it out prior to the accident and the sound quality seemed fine - about what you'd expect for the money.

My iPad (covers iOS 5.1 on iPad, iPad 2, and iPad 3rd Gen)
My iPad (covers iOS 5.1 on iPad, iPad 2, and iPad 3rd Gen)
by Gary Rosenzweig

5.0 out of 5 stars just what I needed, 7 Dec. 2012
This book is great if like me you know the basics and can use your ipad for emails games books music etc. But if you'd like to know more and want to be a bit more organised or want to use your ipad with other stuff like tv for instance then this is the book. It's easily understandable and I'd recommend it.

Timex Easy Reader Women's White Dial Gold-Tone Expansion Band T2H351
Timex Easy Reader Women's White Dial Gold-Tone Expansion Band T2H351

5.0 out of 5 stars Timex watch, 4 Nov. 2011
I bought this for my elderly mother as a Christmas present so she hasn't used it yet. Having checked it myself I'm very pleased with it and i'm sure she'll like it. The face is very clear and easy to read and the fact that it lights up will be very useful to her because she has poor eyesight. The price is very reasonable too.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Thai Lemongrass oil reed diffuser, 18 Dec. 2010
This item was for a present and arrived attractively packaged with a nice bag for the perfume bottle. The scent is lovely.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars oil reed diffuser, 18 Dec. 2010
This item arrived very promptly and was well packaged. The perfume is lovely - not too strong or too sweet. Would recommend

Official Liverpool FC Rubber Duck
Official Liverpool FC Rubber Duck
Offered by ndlwholesale

5.0 out of 5 stars Liverpool F C duck!, 18 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Official Liverpool FC Rubber Duck
This duck arrived promptly and in good condition. It had obviously been well looked after. No problems with his supplier!

Manchester City Season Review 2009 - 2010 [DVD]
Manchester City Season Review 2009 - 2010 [DVD]
Offered by Home Entertainment Online

5.0 out of 5 stars MC Season Review 2010, 8 Nov. 2010
This item was delivered promptly. Sorry can't say anything about the book itself as it's a present for my son and I'm not a footie fan myself. However I know he'll think it's great!!

Page: 1 | 2