Profile for Medsec > Reviews

Content by Medsec

Medsec "Gill27" (East Yorkshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Hi-Tec Women's Waimea Falls Pink Crush/Stone/Candy Sandal F000460/076/01 6 UK, 39 EU, 8 US
Price: 27.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these sandals, 12 Jun 2014
I trawled through the reviews for these sandals and although I liked the look of them, I was a little apprehensive as some had found them a poor fit. I have wide feet and a problematic bunion/arthritic big toe - however I needn't have worried. They are very comfortable, I wore them for the first time walking round Whitby for the day with no rubbing or blisters. I do agree with what some have said, that the strap crossing the foot is slightly snug and does not adjust, however I didn't find this a problem. I look forward to a lot more wear out of them.

Micro Filter for BT / Talk Talk / Sky Broadband- Cable Type
Micro Filter for BT / Talk Talk / Sky Broadband- Cable Type
Offered by HDMIPerfect
Price: 2.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 31 May 2014
We wanted to renew our micro filter and this one fit the bill. Good product, what else can I say? :)

Soul Music: (Discworld Novel 16) (Discworld Novels)
Soul Music: (Discworld Novel 16) (Discworld Novels)
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sir Terry at his best, 6 Feb 2014
Terry Pratchett so often makes me laugh out loud when reading his books and this was no exception. I love the characters of Susan and Death, so I can't understand how I've never read this before! A must-read for every Terry Pratchett fan.

Premier Housewares Coffee Mugs - Set of 2 - Stainless Steel
Premier Housewares Coffee Mugs - Set of 2 - Stainless Steel
Price: 7.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!, 13 Dec 2013
I've been looking for some of these for several years to match two I was given as a gift. They are a perfect match and I'm really pleased with them. Perfect for mulled wine.

Mini Trek 6L XS Rucksack Bag Backpack Back Pack Walking Hiking Camping - Colour Purple Size One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little backpack, 25 Sep 2013
I hesitated before buying this bag, as someone had commented they laughed when it was delivered and they saw how small it was. However, I took the plunge, after checking the measurements carefully, and ordered one. I needn't have worried, it's just the size I wanted, perfect for a daysack. It holds everything I wanted it to - including waterproof, purse, keys, mobile, lippy and mirror, tissues, hand wipes, umbrella, camera, keys......etc. etc. - with room to spare. The only small quibble I have is that the bottle pockets on the sides could be a little deeper, as bottles have a tendency to slip out. I loved the colour too. If you want a small daysack that can accommodate all your bits and pieces, then I can highly recommend this one.

The Maiden At Midnight (Midnight Masquerade Series Book 2)
The Maiden At Midnight (Midnight Masquerade Series Book 2)
Price: 0.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining Regency romance, 16 July 2013
A very pleasant read. I'm a Georgette Heyer afficionado and love the accuracy and period detail of her Regency novels. Kate Harper writes a good story, light and enjoyable. Predictable but none the worse for that. A satisfying piece of nonsense.

The Past Lies Waiting
The Past Lies Waiting
by David Treanor
Price: 5.32

4.0 out of 5 stars Mystifying, 30 Jun 2013
This review is from: The Past Lies Waiting (Paperback)
This is a well written story, gripping and intriguing. However, the ending was so abrupt that I thought my download of the book must be faulty and a couple of pages missing. It leaves the story hanging right up in the air with no resolution. Almost disappointing after such a good read - unless the end of the story really is missing from my download? I've had this happen with paper books but didn't expect it with Kindle!

TRIXES Black Comfort Wrist Gel Rest Support Mat Mouse Mice Pad
TRIXES Black Comfort Wrist Gel Rest Support Mat Mouse Mice Pad
Offered by Digiflex
Price: 12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 26 Jun 2013
Exactly what I was expecting and just the job for use with my laptop. It's quite small but about as big as I expected. If you need a decent size mouse pad then expect to pay more.

Masterplug Indoor Power MSF3/NK-MS 3-Way Fused Adapter (White)
Masterplug Indoor Power MSF3/NK-MS 3-Way Fused Adapter (White)
Offered by CKONE
Price: 1.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 30 Jan 2013
It's a 3 way adapter and does what it's supposed to do. I can't exactly wax lyrical about it, hence the 4 stars rather than 5. If you need a 3 way adapter then this fits the bill.

Dragonsblood (The Dragon Books)
Dragonsblood (The Dragon Books)
Price: 3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting addition to the Pern saga, 30 Jan 2013
For a die-hard Pern fan like me, this is an interesting addition to the series. However, chunks of dialogue and characterisation appear to have been lifted straight from early books in the series, which I found a little startling as I had to check I was reading the right book. Todd McCaffrey obviously loves Pern too but I don't think he quite has has mother's gift. Still an enjoyable read though.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3