Profile for lottytaylor > Reviews

lottytaylor

The Vampire Diaries - Season 6 [DVD]
The Vampire Diaries - Season 6 [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING SERIES!!!, 16 Jun. 2015
Six seasons in, this show has still impressed me. I must admit the first half of this season made me a little unsure, but it soon picked itself up. Though the last episode is the last time we'll see Nina on the show, I feel season 7 will follow strongly- filled with Steroline (😂), Bromance and plenty of mourning! Bring it on!

Home EP
Home EP
Offered by TM Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Gabberz is great!, 15 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Home EP (Audio CD)
Another stunning EP from Gabrielle Aplin... Worth every penny!

MAKE YOUR OWN VOLCANO
MAKE YOUR OWN VOLCANO
Offered by Carousel Shop

3.0 out of 5 stars Hardly an eruption, but fun to make!, 15 Jun. 2015
This review is from: MAKE YOUR OWN VOLCANO
The volcano itself is easy and fun for children to make, but the reaction between vinegar and the bicarbonate of soda provided isn't fantastic. Still it's a good buy, but I shall provide my own soda in the future.

head or heart
head or heart

5.0 out of 5 stars Proud to be a penguin!, 15 Jun. 2015
This review is from: head or heart (Audio CD)
Christina's songs, alongside her stunning voice, have captured my heart for years now. Right from 'Heart for Sale' all the way to 'I believe', I have gratefully absorbed her music. 'Head or Heart' is a fantastic follow up album after 'The Ocean Way Sessions', 'A Very Merry Perri Christmas' and 'Lovestrong'- all of which are AMAZING! After seeing her perform live, I have discovered that the CDs don't quite do her justice, which is extremely hard to believe if you've heard them! There are many stunning tracks on this album: ballads, up-beat pop songs and many more! 'Run' is a personal favourite of mine, it has so much emotion and it gives me shivers down my spine! Overall this album is fantastic, and it's worth every penny... I am proud to be a Perri Penguin!

Boys Girls Baby Blue Soft Plush Ear Muffs Earmuffs Winter Earwarmers
Boys Girls Baby Blue Soft Plush Ear Muffs Earmuffs Winter Earwarmers
Offered by Fly Service

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow. Just wow!, 7 Jan. 2015
I love ballads, and have Gabrielle's other albums, all of which are equally as mesmerising. However, when I listened to this EP, my jaw must have dropped; she has some absolutely stunning upbeat tracks! In addition to this, the delivery was on time. I would definitely recommend buying this product!!!

World Pride® Single-handed Quick Change Guitar Trigger Capo - Red
World Pride® Single-handed Quick Change Guitar Trigger Capo - Red
Offered by HuaSL

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong and Simple!, 10 Dec. 2014
This capo is very sturdy and super easy to use! I've had it for a while now, and it is still in a perfect condition. I would definitely recommend this to any guitarist, whether for professional use, or just for fun. You cannot go wrong, especially with the bargain price!

The Vampire Diaries - Season 1-4 [DVD] [2013]
The Vampire Diaries - Season 1-4 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Nina Dobrev
Offered by juliedoodles

5.0 out of 5 stars Fangtastic!, 16 Aug. 2014
This box set arrived two days early and was in pristine condition! I thought that was good enough, but then I started watching them- they sent shivers down my spine! As a bonus, I found that the awakening audiobook had been put on the fifth disc of season one; it was a rather nice surprise! I would definitely recommend this to teenage girls, especially those who have enjoyed the Twilight Saga, but are looking for something a bit more mature! :)