Profile for daniel12 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Ambient Collection
Ambient Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars A long time favourite, 9 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Ambient Collection (Audio CD)
I had this music on a tape many moons ago and felt a need to listen to it again, especially Island. Very soothing.

Rick Stein's India
Rick Stein's India
by Rick Stein

5.0 out of 5 stars What can you say, 3 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Rick Stein's India (Hardcover)
Rick Stein is my most favourite chef, his programmes are full of enthusiasm and colour, the books likewise. This series was the best, and I bought the book immediately. The people he met and the recipes were wonderful and I loved seeing his lovely house in the lagoon. Can thoroughly recommend, a book to treasure.

Believing the Lie (Inspector Lynley)
Believing the Lie (Inspector Lynley)
by Elizabeth George

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent read, 3 Sept. 2013
Unfortunately, I found I had read this book before when it first came out, but as usual, the author has come with an excellent plot, lots of detail which I really enjoy, and a good ending.

Brabantia Ice Water Ironing Board with Solid Steam Unit Holder, Size C, 124 x 45 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Can recommend., 3 Sept. 2013
Big enough to take bed linen very easily. Heavy and solidly built so it doesn't move around as you iron. An excellent product.

The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared
The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared
by Jonas Jonasson

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny, 15 May 2013
This is just my sort of book, the title says it all. Anarchic old chap fed up with reaching 100 years old decides to get a life and disappears, meets up with the most unlikely of people and has a ball, can thoroughly recommend, I didn't want it to reach the end.

The Fast Diet: The Secret of Intermittent Fasting - Lose Weight, Stay Healthy, Live Longer
by Michael Mosley

5.0 out of 5 stars Last chance saloon, 15 May 2013
I bought this book as it sounded much easier to stick to unlike most other diets, and it is working so far, I like the flexibility of when you choose which two days to fast. Can recommend.

Death in Paradise - Series 1 [DVD] [2011]
Death in Paradise - Series 1 [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Ben Miller

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant series, 15 May 2013
I bought this for my son and family in Scandinavia and they absolutely loved it, and I believe, have bought Series 2 on the strength of Series 1.

Officium
Officium
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful music, 15 May 2013
This review is from: Officium (Audio CD)
I heard some of this music on Classic FM and had to have the CD, all I can say is it is very beautiful.

New Solid Waverley Oak Frame Full Length Free Standing Cheval Dressing Mirror
New Solid Waverley Oak Frame Full Length Free Standing Cheval Dressing Mirror
Offered by Hallowood Furniture

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent mirror, 15 May 2013
This is an excellent, well made and sturdy dressing mirror and I can recommend it as being good value for money.

O'Neill Lw Beach Shortsleeves Printed Women's T-Shirt Light Yellow Medium
O'Neill Lw Beach Shortsleeves Printed Women's T-Shirt Light Yellow Medium

4.0 out of 5 stars good design, 15 May 2013
I loved the design on the front which is why I bought it. Although quite expensive for a T shirt I thought the cotton was very thin, so am not sure how long it will last.

Page: 1 | 2