Profile for tizzwozz > Reviews

tizzwozz

Letters From Nowhere: A Hidden Object Mystery
Letters From Nowhere: A Hidden Object Mystery

3.0 out of 5 stars good game, 8 Aug. 2014
Just started playing this game and so far so good.
It's a little on the repetitive side but I'm hoping there is more too it later on in the game.

Hunted by the Others (H&W Investigations Book 1)
Hunted by the Others (H&W Investigations Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars not good...., 23 Jun. 2012
I got this book as it had quite good reviews.
Im a massive fan of the Kate Daniel's series and i love the Mercy series as well ,so to find what i thought was another strong lead female character with werewolf's and Vampire's was brilliant,but sadly i was nothing but disappointed.
I found myself wondering how the Hell this lead female even manages to do her own shoe laces up! She had no back bone and wimpered at all danger! And every character just kept bein dumber than the one before (as in getting mass warnings from the baddie that they will hurt them and there family's,yet they run to there family's and separate all the time!)
I kept reading this hoping it would get better but it just didn't. I would recommend the Kate Daniel and not this.

Hunger Undone
Hunger Undone

1.0 out of 5 stars end chapter??, 18 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Hunger Undone (Kindle Edition)
I have read a few of the books from this author and loved them. I decided to give this a go thinking it would be just as good and boy was i wrong.
For starters the book for me had no story line,it was just sex,and while the author tried to give us a back story it was just left like i was reading the end chapter of which could of been a good book .
I won't be paying for any more of the short stories.