Profile for mothman > Reviews

Content by mothman

mothman

PATHFINDER 21 LED Headlamp Headlight - Water-resistant. 4 Modes Of Operation, Head Safety, Lamp, Flash Light, Torch For Cycling, Climbing, Mountain Biking, Camping, Night Reading. Adjustable Beam Angle. 100,000 Hours LED lifetime (in RETAIL PACKAGING)
Offered by WowBox UK (EU-wide shipping)

5.0 out of 5 stars National Trust moth recording project, 23 July 2011
I needed a head torch to free up my hands when recording the different species of moths on a National Trust site at night. This torch gave me all I wanted while remaining secure whether I was standing up or bending over, examining or writing notes. Also a weak light setting for general use or a powerful beam for moving around over very rough ground. I found this did the job I wanted for a remarkably low price. Camping shops were offering similar spec head torches for up to four times as much. Well worth the money.