Profile for Bonita > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Apple Tree Yard
Apple Tree Yard

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 9 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Apple Tree Yard (Kindle Edition)
Written beautifully, such a gripping storyline I couldn't put it down and read it in a couple of days...I would highly recommend this book.

Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful 1)
Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful 1)
by Jamie McGuire

1.0 out of 5 stars Aaaaawful..., 4 Dec. 2013
This is like a sequel to Judy Blumes Forever and I am astounded by all the positive reviews. Beautiful Disaster is really terrible and if you're over the age of 18 don't waste your money. The story line is so obvious it's painful, I am kicking myself that I actually paid for it...

Sorry Jamie but his book should be called 'Literary Disaster'

Wetlands
Wetlands
by Charlotte Roche

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, boring & waste of time!, 6 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Wetlands (Paperback)
Worst book I have ever read. I found Wetlands to be really badly written and a desperate first attempt from the author. Roches continual attempt to disgust and shock becomes so boring.
I only finished it as was part of book club read - would highly recommend you don't waste your money on the book.

Sterling Silver 20mm Square Barrel Hinged Hoop Earrings
Sterling Silver 20mm Square Barrel Hinged Hoop Earrings

3.0 out of 5 stars Thin and delicate, 15 Jan. 2013
These earrings are so skinny and very delicate. One of them broke after about a week. Too small for me.

Trust Wildlife Snow Leopard Compact Wired Optical Mouse
Trust Wildlife Snow Leopard Compact Wired Optical Mouse

3.0 out of 5 stars Very short cable, 15 Jan. 2013
This product has 3 stars as I bought this mouse to use on a computer but it is a laptop mouse so the cable is very short. If the product said it was for laptop use I wouldn't have wasted my money. Aside from that it looks like it would do the trick.

Star Nails UV Gel Finishing Wipe 100ml - ST898
Star Nails UV Gel Finishing Wipe 100ml - ST898
Offered by Perfect Looks

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 15 Jan. 2013
I bought this to remove the sticky residue left from Shellac Gel polish - i have no previous experience of any other finishing products but it works for me and makes the colour lovely and shiny. This product is a must if you are doing gel colour.

Bluetooth wireless keyboard hard plastic stand cover case for iPad 2 (white keys)
Offered by superb-cable

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted - works a treat!, 15 Jan. 2013
Bought this keyboard to work with my Ipad 2 as I use it for work emails. I am so delighted by the product, it connected first time and works perfectly. If you need a keyboard for an ipad 2 this does the trick. Very good price also.

You Had Me At Hello
You Had Me At Hello

5.0 out of 5 stars A super easy and funny read, 5 Jan. 2013
Absolutely loved this book and ripped through it in a couple of days! As a 30 something female could really relate to many aspects of the story and found McFarlanes writing style witty and brilliant. I am very much looking forward to reading her next novel.

I-Boyz Car Cassette Adapter for iPod and MP3 Players - Retractable Cable
I-Boyz Car Cassette Adapter for iPod and MP3 Players - Retractable Cable

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for car, 17 Aug. 2011
Lo and behold I have a tape deck in my car, CD changer in the boot so people laugh when they see I have a tape deck. This little gadget is great for playing music from my iphone. The retractable cord is a bit sticky but works fine. Not used the tape for long distance but does the trick for the work commute.

The Hummingbird Bakery Cake Days
The Hummingbird Bakery Cake Days
by Tarek Malouf

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book - great ideas, 17 Aug. 2011
Lovely book, beautifully designed. The basic cupcake recipe is the same throughout but the ideas and combinations are great. A lovely gift for someone or purchase if you like to bake for occassions/gifts.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3