Profile for Justine Henson > Reviews

Content by Justine Henson

Justine Henson "Justine Henson" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
All Natural 5-HTP, ONLY £14.89 for 120 x 100mg Premium Quality UK Manufactured High Strength Capsules from Griffonia seed powder. FREE delivery on all UK orders
Offered by Good 2 Go health&beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful product, 31 Jan. 2014
I needed a lift as many people do at this time of the year and I have to say that it has lived up to expectation and I feel a lot happier.I noticed that it was working and began to have quite vivid (but not unpleasant) dreams and have felt more able to cope with everything and have got more of my focus back.Initially it did make me a bit sleepy but this has subsided.I think that it is a brilliant alternative to other pharma products as it doesnt have the side effects.

Mi-Pac Black Nordic Rucksack
Mi-Pac Black Nordic Rucksack

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks great but is poor quality, 21 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Mi-Pac Nordic Backpack (Apparel)
Lasted 8 weeks of light school use.Very disappointing-all of the other rucksacks from the likes of Gap etc are still going after many years of festivals and rain but sadly are not trendy !!

Women's Health UK (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Women's Health UK (Kindle Tablet Edition)

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 18 Jun. 2013
This is a lure to get you to give your financial details and subscribe to the magazine . You can cancel after but it is a hassle .

Dig
Dig

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic !!!, 12 April 2013
This review is from: Dig (Audio CD)
I saw this on a You Tube link and its brilliant-raw and full blooded-a must buy for those who love rock !

As They Slept (The comical tales of a London commuter)
As They Slept (The comical tales of a London commuter)

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny book !, 3 April 2013
This was so easy to read ( sorry Andy !!) Plus very entertaining ( thanks Andy!!) The reason I am referring to the author in person is because I feel like I know him - which you will too if you read it .Alternatively you might spot him sitting by the loo on the train ......great book .

50 Reasons to Say Goodbye: Book 1 in the Fifty Reasons Series (50 Reasons Series)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good author, 11 Mar. 2013
This is the second Nick Alexander book that I have read .I am impressed by the believable characters and style , however this book wasn't as much for me as I would have hoped - I don't want to spoil the story in order to elaborate- the 3 rating was mainly because It wasn't for me.

The Half-Life Of Hannah (Hannah series Book 1)
The Half-Life Of Hannah (Hannah series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant read, 22 Feb. 2013
I have really enjoyed this book .The setting is described so well that you feel as though you are there with the characters .I enjoyed it so much - it was a story that I connected with - thank you Nick Alexander !

Bras, Boys, and Blunders in Bahrain (Hilarious Young Adult Romantic Comedy Set in the Middle East): Juliet and Romeo in Bahrain

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny book, 12 Feb. 2013
My daughter loves these books and she enjoyes this one very much.Very engaging and well written and not too grown up

Chicken Soup For The Kids Soul: 101 Stories of Courage, Hope and Laughter
Chicken Soup For The Kids Soul: 101 Stories of Courage, Hope and Laughter

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 12 Feb. 2013
My daughter is a fan of these books and reads it over and over again.Its well written and appeals to children and young adults.

BRAND NEW - SOOTHING EYE GEL MASK - USE HOT OR COLD - RELIEVES STRESS - RELAXES SKIN AROUND EYES - HELPS IN REDUCING HEADACHES / MIGRAINES - GREAT GIFT / IDEAL RELAXATION
Offered by We Search & You Save

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product for the price, 12 Feb. 2013
Really good for headaches or relaxing-well made and comfortable.A quality product-have bought for my family as gifts and they are very pleased with it.

Page: 1 | 2