Profile for Mr. S. R. Chapman > Reviews

Freddy Got Fingered [DVD]
Freddy Got Fingered [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tom Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Where to start., 1 May 2014
This review is from: Freddy Got Fingered [DVD] (DVD)
I know that this film has been frowned upon and I confess there are parts I am not fond of but as a whole I enjoy this film and can't get enough of Rip Torn getting in a rage.

LEGO Games 3845: Shave a Sheep
LEGO Games 3845: Shave a Sheep

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely game., 1 May 2014
At first I was unsure about this I admit. However once we got started this was a wonderful addition to family gathering and was hours of fun.

Persona 4 Golden (PlayStation Vita)
Persona 4 Golden (PlayStation Vita)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing and wonderful., 1 May 2014
I loved this game on the PS2 and after getting a Vita, I was thrilled to find it had been re-released full to burst with extra bits. I have seen mixed responses to the changing of Teddy and Chie's voice actors but I for one find the new ones far better and they deliver the lines better as well.

Weekend At Bernies [Blu-ray] [1989]
Weekend At Bernies [Blu-ray] [1989]
Dvd ~ Andrew McCarthy

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny film., 1 May 2014
I admit this film might not be everyone's cup of tea. However, I rather enjoy it and it has for some odd reason over the past two years in a row and mostly likely will continue to be me and my friend new year's day film.

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition - Limited Digipack Version (PS4)
Tomb Raider Definitive Edition - Limited Digipack Version (PS4)
Offered by CSC Distribution

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful., 1 May 2014
I confess that I gave this game a miss when it came out on PS3. However I thought I'd give it a go and I'm glad I did. I may have missed out playing it soon but I must say after comparing it to the PS3 version I got for free with the playstation plus, this is certainly a wonderful revamp and looks amazing.

Nintendo Wii Fit U Meter - Black (Nintendo Wii U)
Nintendo Wii Fit U Meter - Black (Nintendo Wii U)
Offered by United Photo

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific., 1 May 2014
This is grand seeing as I am on a fitness kick and have been finding the WiiU full of useful things to help get fit and keep fit. This included I have worn it many times and have been loving the results.

Steins Gate: Part 1 [Blu-ray]
Steins Gate: Part 1 [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Hiroshi Hamazaki

5.0 out of 5 stars Wondeful, simply wonderful., 1 May 2014
I saw a few episodes of this on TV and couldn't get enough of it so finding this blu-ray was brilliant. Definitly an anime worth giving a go of.

Fletch [DVD]
Fletch [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chevy Chase
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Grand film., 1 May 2014
This review is from: Fletch [DVD] (DVD)
My brother loves this film so I was happy to get this DVD. It is a fun film based on the Fletch books and fans of Chevy Chase will more than likely enjoy it.

Eight Crazy Nights [DVD]
Eight Crazy Nights [DVD]
Dvd ~ Seth Kearsley

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant film., 1 May 2014
This review is from: Eight Crazy Nights [DVD] (DVD)
I love this film and watch it every year with my friends. It is a grand film for fans of Adam Sandler and full of Hanukkah and Christmas. Plus a song or two.

Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
Offered by EUROGAMES

5.0 out of 5 stars Yay., 1 May 2014
This review is from: Persona 4 Arena (PS3) (Video Game)
I loved persona 4 and I'm a fan of blazblue so this was a nice suprise when I found it. Thankfully I had played the third Persona as well so I understood when people turned up from persona 3 during the story.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6