Profile for Selclare > Reviews

Content by Selclare

Selclare

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
How to Make a Universe with 92 Ingredients: An Electrifying Guide to the Elements by Adrian Dingle (2013-10-15)

5.0 out of 5 stars Imformative & fun, 20 Jun. 2016
A really good book. My 10 year old read a subject each night & was gutted when it ended. Very informative with the odd bit of humour thrown in. Highly recommend for a child interested in sciency stuff. As a parent, ive even learnt a lot!

Fire in the Night: The Piper Alpha Disaster
Fire in the Night: The Piper Alpha Disaster
by Stephen McGinty

4.0 out of 5 stars Detailed version of events, 7 Feb. 2016
Good book. Very detailed...sometimes too detailed so I had to reread some parts to get the jist. I'm not an engineer and struggled slightly with remembering who everyone was. However it really gave a great insight into the disaster and am glad I purchased

More Mile Womens 3 Pair Pack Running Socks, London, Miami & San Diego
More Mile Womens 3 Pair Pack Running Socks, London, Miami & San Diego
Offered by The Sportswear Factory

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, 7 Feb. 2016
Really comfy to run in. 3 types. Socks have a left and right stated in them. Fit perfectly as per sizing suggests.

Wow Stuff Science Museum Giant Springy
Wow Stuff Science Museum Giant Springy

5.0 out of 5 stars Best constructed slinky we've had, 7 Feb. 2016
Does exactly as it suggests. Goes down the stairs & is a good solid metal material. 2 months in and not had a single tangle yet!

Silverline 282712 Plastic Ball Pump, 200 mm
Silverline 282712 Plastic Ball Pump, 200 mm

3.0 out of 5 stars Larger needle thread, 7 Feb. 2016
Item came open & without the needle, so I got a refund. Regardless, it didn't take a small/standard needle you can get in general shops. It takes the larger thread so I just went out & bought a different pump to make life easier for myself. Might just be that shops near me don't have a good variety of needles!

Value Costume: Flapper Black
Value Costume: Flapper Black
Offered by Blue Banana Alternative Fashion

2.0 out of 5 stars Very very small!, 7 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Value Costume: Flapper Black (Toy)
I'm a size 10 and this is far too small for me. I just squeezed into it very uncomfortably and definitely cannot wear it for a hen do as I'd intended. I can fit into some size 8 clothes so I'd put this dress I've received in a size 6 category. From other reviews I can only guess I got a duff one. The Q&A's also say it comes with a headband...mine didn't. I'm sure if I shrunk, it would be lovely as it's nice material, etc, but it's just ridiculously small! Disappointing!

1 X 1L ROSATE GREEN VERY STRONG PROFESSIONAL GLYPHOSATE WEEDKILLER
1 X 1L ROSATE GREEN VERY STRONG PROFESSIONAL GLYPHOSATE WEEDKILLER
Offered by Elixir Garden Supplies

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work on my ivy, 26 Dec. 2015
Sprayed on all ivy in my garden...I have a LOT and in multiple areas. Followed instructions at a time there was no rain for weeks. Did absolutely nothing. Tried again undiluted. Did nothing again. My ivy is obviously invincible. Wouldn't recommend.

Roughneck 64152 Pick Mattock Head 5lb F/glass Handle
Roughneck 64152 Pick Mattock Head 5lb F/glass Handle

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pick axe, 31 May 2015
Had this for a couple of years & it has been good. Has been used for helping to smash concrete, lift slabs & dig up tree stumps. Unfortunately although it survived one hardcore garden project, it has just snapped whilst getting up a tree stump in our second garden project. Lasted longer than I expected with the force we've thrust upon it. Shame though. Now off to buy a replacement handle. The blade itself is still fully functioning.

2 Pairs More Mile New York Cushioned Sports Running Socks, Pink/Light Blue, Size 5.5-8 UK / 38-42 EU
Offered by Active Human Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy these ones!, 22 April 2015
These are brilliant. I've worn them for half marathons, a wolf run & lots of long distance runs & gym classes. Finally some socks that stop my blisters! They fit perfectly, give my feet some room to breath and look great. They come high enough at the back to stop trainers or walking trainers running. You don't have to put them on specific feet. I've ordered more pairs! They've lasted longer than other makes Ive had too. Highly recommend them! Best socks I've ever had!

Horrid Henry Stripe Long Sleeve T-Shirt (9 to 10 Years, BLUE AND YELLOW)
Horrid Henry Stripe Long Sleeve T-Shirt (9 to 10 Years, BLUE AND YELLOW)
Offered by Fabric Flavours

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made. Great for fancy dress, 22 April 2015
Nice strong material. Well made. Much better than I expected. My son wore it to world book day at school. Fit perfectly as per his usual clothes size. Very happy with it

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9