Profile for Brian K. Mulvey > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Prisoner 3-57: Ghost
Prisoner 3-57: Ghost

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good read, 18 May 2014
A great read that I quite literally couldn't put down. I haven't read the other titles from this author, but if they are half as good as this; then they will be a good read.

Mens XXL SAS Black Waterproof Windproof Hooded Jacket
Mens XXL SAS Black Waterproof Windproof Hooded Jacket
Offered by The Big Adventure Club

2.0 out of 5 stars not good, 17 Mar 2014
the jacket will make me sweat as much as getting wet from the rain. Its cheap shinny material that rustles - not sure what's SAS about it!

Deadly Premonition Xbox 360
Deadly Premonition Xbox 360

1.0 out of 5 stars the 1990s want their game back, 4 Mar 2014
outdated graphics & game play - the 1990s want their game back!
For me this is at best very outdated

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars This is not an altimeter, 4 Mar 2014
If you wish to pay £7 for a key with a printed face then this item is for you. If however you thought that this item actually works then don't buy it. Perhaps it was my misreading of the description - but this item only a key ring, non-working replica of a dial.

dodocool Organic Chemistry Atom Molecular Models Set Kit for Teacher
dodocool Organic Chemistry Atom Molecular Models Set Kit for Teacher
Offered by Happy New Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 24 Oct 2013
I bought this kit as a complement to an OU course I am studying. It did take a while to get to me, but I am impressed by its quality. It remains to be seen whether there is enough of each element to satisfy the compounds I need to build; but it is very good value for money

Defiance (Xbox 360)
Defiance (Xbox 360)
Offered by Game Trade Online

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 19 July 2013
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Defiance (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
After having to delete so much off of my hard drive, I have been very frustrated waiting for patches. Once into the game play I thought the concept was excellent, however this wasn't really realised. The graphics aren't exactly cutting edge & I personally found the missions not engaging enough.
After a while I just find myself pointlessly driving round, randomly killing things to keep the interest level up. Shame but not for me.

Great Battles Medieval (Xbox 360)
Great Battles Medieval (Xbox 360)
Offered by Game Trade Online

5.0 out of 5 stars A good game, once you learn how it works, 7 April 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Give this game time to grow on you & (hopefully) it will.

If you think this game is total war, then you will be disappointed. However, take this game on its own merits & you will enjoy it. There are good graphics, & once you are used to it, some good gameplay.

The gameplay at first is a little frustrating, but once you learn how the game operates, it will become more & more rewarding.

If you, like me like strategy games, yet are frustrated by the lack of them on the 360; then please support games like this & buy it. Without sales in this genre, development will stop.

For God, King Henry & St. George!

Mirror's Edge (Xbox 360)
Mirror's Edge (Xbox 360)
Offered by Turbotrance

4.0 out of 5 stars Mirror's Edge - Good but frustrating, 10 Mar 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
The story line is good & the overall feel of the game is very different from other games. I can quite easily see this becoming a cult classic.

The only real flaw I found was there a couple of places were you get stuck & it is difficult to get past a jump.

Overall a good game that doesn't follow what other games have done.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good buy, 10 Mar 2010
The product is made of good material, comes complete with a back pocket & doesn't rub!

Name A Star
Name A Star
Offered by Findmeagift

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 7 Jan 2010
This review is from: Name A Star (Toy)
Great as an original gift. Good service from the supplier & lots of detail in the information pack that came with it.

Page: 1 | 2