Profile for Antonio Pinto > Reviews

Content by Antonio Pinto

Antonio Pinto (Lisbon, Portugal)

The Sabian Symbols and Astrological Analysis: The Original Symbols Fully Revealed
by Blain Bovee

5.0 out of 5 stars The "Diamond Book", 14 Jan 2005
I have a strange relationship with my favorite books -- I kiss them all the time! Hell, I never said I was normal! The cover design... the touch... the fresh smell of the paper... the gratitude for what's within... It's a unique physical and emotional experience.
Blain's book it's definitively a book to kiss and tell! Like many lovers, most books cannot stand the test of time... but this one was born to walk with us throughout our life. As we walk this book, we soon become captured by the evocative power and grace of Blain's vision. Yet, there's no fixed path in this journey of discovery, "only" the inspiring guidelines from a shaman's mind...
The book cover reminds me of an exploding white diamond! So, I call this book the "Diamond Book". Then, the invitation is clear and it's my pleasure to quote the Pink Floyd: "Come on you raver, you seer of visions, Come on you painter, you piper, you prisoner, and shine!"
Yep, we don't need to cry to the dark moon anymore. This "crazy" diamond reflects its pure light through 360 suggestive angles of creative thinking that will further enhance our perception of any Astrological chart! In sum: If the Sabian Symbols are the poetry of Astrology, then Mr. Blain Bovee is one of the Sabian's greatest BARDS!"