Profile for Miss Cris > Reviews

The Hunger Games UK Theatrical Version
The Hunger Games UK Theatrical Version
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie inspired by reality, 18 Aug. 2014
Great movie inspired by the reality in the books. If you're well traveled you've already seen many parts of this movie in reality. As of the "hunger games" themselves, they are one step away from the gladiators games in ancient Rome or they can be seen as the bloody version of "Bog Brother" TV show. Imagination and reality are too close in this movie.

Ninja Master Prep Pro (QB1009)
Ninja Master Prep Pro (QB1009)

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing machine! plastic jars, 27 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Ninja Master Prep Pro (QB1009)
Working brill so far. Beautiful design, quiet, very easy to use, perfect smoothies. Beware: the jars are made of plastic, not glass.

Gelert Rainpod Waterproof Jacket
Gelert Rainpod Waterproof Jacket
Offered by Blackmore Leisure

3.0 out of 5 stars Better said showerproof, 13 Oct. 2013
It's not 100% waterproof.as I just used it today in a heavy rain and it got a bit wet on the inside. Bear in mind I had an umbrella too. I think it's better for light rain/shower. Otherwise, it's a nice texture, beautiful color (blue) and it's very comfortable.

Health Baoding Balls Chrome 45mm
Health Baoding Balls Chrome 45mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 April 2013
I am sorry I don't have the time to write long sentences and I think it would be better to return to the classic system of reviewing, but it's a very good service!

EMARTBUY SONY ERICSSON XPERIA MINI PRO ( NOT X10 MINI PRO ) SCREEN PROTECTOR 10-IN-1 PACK with MicroFibre cleaning cloth
Offered by emartbuyuk

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for temporary use, 8 April 2013

LCD Screen Cleaning Kit complete with microfibre cloth, anti-static brush and storage bag.
Offered by NowView

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 8 April 2013

Currency Wars
Currency Wars
by James Rickards

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 April 2013
This review is from: Currency Wars (Paperback)

York 5kg Neo Hex Dumbbell
York 5kg Neo Hex Dumbbell

Giant Whoopee Cushion - Self Inflating
Giant Whoopee Cushion - Self Inflating

3.0 out of 5 stars Good if you don;t jump on it, 8 April 2013
I am sorry I don't have the time to write long sentences and I think it would be better to return to the classic system of reviewing. The product broke after several jumps, so avoid jumping on it!

Squeaky Clown Nose, Red
Squeaky Clown Nose, Red
Offered by Wild Nights

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 8 April 2013
This review is from: Squeaky Clown Nose, Red (Toy)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3