Profile for A. Baker > Reviews

BAGPUSS SNOWGLOBE
Offered by Gifts4presents
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars late xmas present, 20 Jan 2013
This review is from: BAGPUSS SNOWGLOBE (Toy)
good present well worth the money ,ideal for bagpus collectors.excellent deal all round .would recommend ,arrived in good time great

Pocket illuminated magnifier
Pocket illuminated magnifier

5.0 out of 5 stars pocket illuminated magnifier, 14 Feb 2012
I have trouble seeing especially small words and I purchased this item ,in fact I bought
Two one for home and one for my bag, to assist me in my everyday life. the product is superb and I would recommend it to anyone. you have to remember to click it twice when using it to enable the light to come on.I am saying this because it does not come with instructions and you might not realise how to get the light working.It has proved invaluable ,in all aspects of my reading a product worth its price and more.

Midsomer Murders: The Complete Series Nine [DVD]
Midsomer Murders: The Complete Series Nine [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jason Hughes
Price: 23.18

1.0 out of 5 stars beware midsommer murder series, 29 Nov 2009
beware of these series, 7-11. the collectors midsommer are only up to collection 6. after that they are all repeats of the first 6 collections. the proper collection set number 7 will not be due out until a further two episodes are seen on itv as acorn said they cannot put out new collection until the episodes have been seen, it will probally be around january time. if you are a collector look for collection 7 not series 7 or you will get repeats.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 4, 2011 3:54 PM GMT