Profile for Potter > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Max and Tilly Benross Group Spiral Tie Out Stake/ Cable, Large
Max and Tilly Benross Group Spiral Tie Out Stake/ Cable, Large

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 31 July 2014
2 twists into the ground and it snapped !

Kärcher SC 1020 Steam Cleaning Station
Kärcher SC 1020 Steam Cleaning Station
Offered by SPARES-2-GO

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THIS STEAMER !, 8 May 2013
Hello
I bought this steamer in Nov 2011. We used it 3 times. After the 3rd use we could not get the lid off (a common problem). The warranty (1 year at the time of purchase) had run out so we brought it to a Karcher independent agent recommended by Karcher. He could not get the lid off either and he said he had one in the week before with the exact same problem. They tried everything. Anyway, it's £75 to replace the entire unit ! What a waste of money this was. It was good when it worked, but it only worked 3 times. We have tried all of the things everyone mentions on google to get the lid off, no joy. Off to the dump with it.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 6, 2013 9:24 AM BST

Humax Foxsat HDR 1TB Freesat HD Digital TV Recorder (Requires Satellite Dish) (Old model) (discontinued by manufacturer)

1.0 out of 5 stars Humax FOXSAT-HDR 1TB bought Dec 2012, 16 Jan 2013
I am constantly getting the following error when switching the Humax box on "Internal HDD not available. Please check your HDD". Thing is I can't check it because it isn't showing up in the menu. I have emailed Humax, so far no reply. It's been a week.

I have called Humax regarding this issue and I have to send the box back under warranty exchange. Phone them as email correspondence is very bad. It takes them over a week to reply to an email.

No matter what anyone says, these boxes are NOT as intuitive as a sky box and there are lots of issues eg. delete is slow, recording does not start/stop on time etc. Worth the pain to save the money though - I hope.

I am now waiting for my new box to arrive. Hopefully this one will work.

I have had to call Humax on an expensive 0844 number to get some sort of acknowledgement that they have received my warranty exchange form. They answer the phone, but don't pay much attention to what you say to them. They said they would acknowledge the email I sent. I'm still waiting for them to do that. Really, really bad customer support. I hope nothing goes wrong with yours. Mind you it's like most things bought online these days ie. really bad aftersales customer support if you need them.

Hahn Large Wall Rack, Chrome
Hahn Large Wall Rack, Chrome

5.0 out of 5 stars Good solid shelf, 8 Nov 2012
The first one arrived but some important screws were missing. Instead of sending out the screws I had to send back the whole thing ..

Anyway, excellent shelf, looks good. I needed to use much larger screws than the ones provided for screwing to the wall.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 29, 2013 2:32 PM BST

ICE @ Replacement Safety Enclosure Net for 12ft Diameter Trampoline 8 sleeves - Netting ONLY - *FREE DELIVERY*
Offered by Direct Power

2.0 out of 5 stars good fit, but has holes, 12 Oct 2012
I bought this to fit my mad dash 12ft trampoline. It fitted well, it's a tight fit, but a good fit. When I had finished tying everything down, I noticed that there were 3 holes (each about the size of a matchbox) in the net.
Rather than send it back and complain etc., I will attempt to sew them up.
For this reason, I gave the product 2 stars (and no, I did not rip it when putting it up).

ORIGINAL ROYAL QUOITS
ORIGINAL ROYAL QUOITS

4.0 out of 5 stars not impressed either, 23 April 2012
This review is from: ORIGINAL ROYAL QUOITS (Misc.)
I bought this last Friday. When I went to screw in the uprights I had trouble with all of them. I had to press them down really hard to try and get them to catch the thread and one of them wouldn't catch at all. I'm sending it back. Also, like one of the other reviewers,it was smaller than I thought it would be. Jacques customer service was good though and we have had other games from them which is top quality. I would suggest the least they could is check if the product fits together before sending it out.

Sweex MP301 2GB Clipz MP3 Player - Silver
Sweex MP301 2GB Clipz MP3 Player - Silver

1.0 out of 5 stars don't buy, 11 Jan 2012
I bought 2 of these.

For the first one : I plugged in the mp3 player and when I click on the H drive (where the mp3 player appears to be attached to) it says "Please insert a disk into removable disk H"

That was it, totally unuseable.

The second one, I plugged it into the laptop and put music on it and listened to the music, but as soon as I unplugged it from the laptop, there was no charge. I charged it all night, but it still did not work in the morning.

It was the kids Xmas presents. I'm going to buy an ipod shuffle instead. My Mrs has one of these and it has been working no probs for years. Save yourself the hassle and don't buy a SWEEX 'cos they ain't SWEET

Colman Brothers
Colman Brothers

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent ..., 11 Jan 2012
This review is from: Colman Brothers (Audio CD)
Heard a track from this on the Craig Charles Radio 2 show, bought the album and very happy with it. Looking to buy more in the same category ..

Steepletone Memphis 5 IN 1 Home Audio System
Steepletone Memphis 5 IN 1 Home Audio System
Offered by Digitalis Direct

1.0 out of 5 stars DAB did not work and very tinny sounds, 30 Oct 2011
Hello
I bought one of these last Wednesday, it arrived on Thursday the following week. I took it out of the box and first impression was very cheaply made. I put it together and tried to tune in the DAB radio. It couldn't pick any stations up. FM was ok. Then I put a record on. Wooooaaaaa, really bad sound. Very, very tinny. That was enough for me. I put it back in the box and sent it back.
Cheers
Dave
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 2, 2013 9:28 AM GMT

HP CN245B Photosmart Wireless e-All-in-One Printer
HP CN245B Photosmart Wireless e-All-in-One Printer

2.0 out of 5 stars HP CN245B Photosmart Wireless - very average, 20 Dec 2010
I bought this to replace my lexmark all in one printer which stopped working after a year (just after the guarantee was up). I would not recommend anyone to buy this printer. It does not work very well via the wireless setup. It's very hit and miss whether your prints will come out or not. My Cyan catridge has run out all ready and I've only had it a week and I have printed less than 20 A4 plain paper images. Scans are good. The printer does not print from laptop to printer unless broadband wireless router is switched on.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 25, 2011 11:06 PM GMT

Page: 1 | 2