Profile for Maria Fernanda Chauvin > Reviews

Content by Maria Fernanda...

Maria Fernanda Chauvin

Page: 1 | 2
Amdai 20W Electric Glue Gun Hot Melt with Trigger PLUS 50 Glue Sticks for Hobby, Craft, Mini, Metal, Wood, Glass, Card, Fabric, Plastic, & Ceramics

3.0 out of 5 stars It does what it needs to do, but when ..., 10 Jun. 2016
It does what it needs to do, but when I left it standing as per the instructions waiting for it to heat up, it already started to leak the plastic without pressing the trigger

10x Decorative Washi Rainbow Sticky Paper Masking Adhesive Tape Scrapbooking DIY
Offered by BaoLOKJ

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful colours so still very pleased, 10 Jun. 2016
Smaller than I thought they were going to be but it''s my fault for not checking properly :) but they're strong, beautiful colours so still very pleased!

Ardisle 24 Pocket Expanding Box File Organiser A4 Documents Paper Foolscap Folder Case (Purple)
Offered by ardisle

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 6 Jun. 2016
Perfect, I can't believe how much it fits and how tidy it looks.

Tchibo Cafissimo and Caffitaly LIQUID DESCALER x 2 Bottles
Tchibo Cafissimo and Caffitaly LIQUID DESCALER x 2 Bottles
Offered by Coffea Online com

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Feb. 2015
Does what it says in the bottle!

WoodLuv 16-Bottle Bamboo Storage Rack and Wine Glass Holder
WoodLuv 16-Bottle Bamboo Storage Rack and Wine Glass Holder

4.0 out of 5 stars I really like the Bottle Hodler it looks really nice in our ..., 17 Feb. 2015
I really like the Bottle Hodler it looks really nice in our Dinning room. The only thing that was disappointing is that the wine glasses I have, didn't fit the stand. So it probably would be good to put a specification of the diameter of the glass bases that will fit in the stand. Quick delivery and good value for money other than that. Thanks!

Polar FT4F Heart Rate Monitor and Sports Watch - Purple/Pink
Polar FT4F Heart Rate Monitor and Sports Watch - Purple/Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it needs to do!, 12 Mar. 2014
I bought this as I've been counting calores for a little while and I've been going on estimates but wanted to get a better idea of how many calories I was burning during my gym workouts. I've used this for a week now and it is a really nice little tool. It tells me the time elapsed in the workout, my current heart rate and calories burnt so far. I dont pay too much attention to the "fat burning zone" as I do some high intensity workouts which are meant to get my heartrate going so I am mostly over the zone during those, but it is still interesting to know what my heartrate is doing with which exercises. Good value for money and it does what it needs to do! At the end it shows a summary of the workout i.e time, calories burnt. And it saves the workouts so I can see them later if I need to. Definitely recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product!, 4 Mar. 2014
I have always had a problem with how I hold my pens that it causes a bit of a bump on my middle finger and it hurts when I write for too long. I am preparing for exams and need to do a lot of writing so these have been absolutely God-sent. I use them in all my pens, pencils, everything and it really has made a difference!

Odeon Women's Sapphira Pull On Boots  LB8859 black 6 UK
Odeon Women's Sapphira Pull On Boots LB8859 black 6 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Nicer in the picture, 4 Mar. 2014
I got a brown pair from a different site and loved them, thus why I went for these when I found them here. I was a bit disappointed as they look cheap and were definitely not as comfortable as my brown ones, so a neutral review- they are ok but they definitely look nicer in the pictures than they were when they arrived.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 4 Mar. 2014
A bit thin, but keeps the heat ok, smells nice, feels nice and it does what its meant to do!

1.0 out of 5 stars No relief to sciatic nerve pain, 4 Mar. 2014
Bought this for my husband who is in terrible Sciatica pain, unfortunately it did not work for him at all. Reading the reviews here and in other sites, it works for some people and not for others, so maybe this should be offered on money-back guarantee for those that it doesn't do anything for.

Page: 1 | 2