Profile for Lales > Reviews

HotScamp Premium 8th Day Land Rover Mens Khaki T-Shirt
HotScamp Premium 8th Day Land Rover Mens Khaki T-Shirt
Offered by HotScamp T-Shirts

5.0 out of 5 stars v pleased, 7 Jun 2014
bought this as a birthday present for my son who absolutely loves off roading. Have not given him the tshirt yet but it looks excellent. Good quality, good size. Looking forward to giving it to him, am sure he will be very pleased.

Paul Smith Optimistic Eau De Toilette Spray for Her 100ml
Paul Smith Optimistic Eau De Toilette Spray for Her 100ml
Offered by Direct Cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars good price, lovely perfume, 7 Jun 2014
exactly as advertised, and genuine. will buy more.

initially a present from my son, now one of my two favourite perfumes. Would recommend :-)

Perfect mat Electronic to protect your sofa & warehouse & kitchen & cake shop & christmas tree Indoor Pet Training Mat (48*20)
Offered by Oxford Street

3.0 out of 5 stars ooh to sleep through a night, heaven, 7 Jun 2014
Our lovely cat has just one problem, he has a need to wake us at 3am every morning, and then again at 4, 5, etc... We tried shutting him in the kitchen, but he hated it and made so much noise scratching at the door and trying to escape that it still woke us. He now has the full run of the house at night again, and knows not to come to our bedroom door.
The first night he had two shocks, and as far as I know none since. He recognises the mat, and understands when it is in front of the door that he cannot come in, but if it is rolled up then he can.
However - the mat IS FAULTY - it does not always work. Sometimes it is clearly showing as switched on but does not give a shock, and sometimes it turns itself off. We initially considered returning it, but thought we would leave it for a while and since it still has the overall desired affect, we have not followed up on it. (yet). Hope it lasts. :-)

HotScamp Premium Get In Sit Down Shut Up Hold On Land Rover Mens Camel Khaki T-Shirt
Offered by HotScamp T-Shirts

5.0 out of 5 stars great practical t-shirt for an offroader, 7 Jun 2014
Ordered a tshirt for my son who loves off-roading, showed my husband who then decided he wanted one too. So we chose the "get in sit down" tshirt for my husband (son had "8th day"). Received both really quickly. Good thick material. Slightly different colour than expected (more brown than green) but we are not too bothered about that. Husband very happy, and we may order some more (son has not yet had his as it is a birthday present).