Profile for Carrot Lion > Reviews

Hasbro Games Monopoly Deal Card Game
Hasbro Games Monopoly Deal Card Game
Offered by Wi-Shop
Price: 8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, quick, gets better as you formulate strategies, 17 Dec 2013
I played this in a friend's house several years ago and loved it, and bought my own. It's cheap!
It's quick to play a game (unlike real Monopoly), so it's never a chore to get a game going.
Usually we'll play 3 or 4 games. I've played with 2, 3, 4 people - the more people, the funner.
I highly recommend it - it has the styling of beloved Monopoly you remember from your childhood, but is actually fun!

Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream 15g
Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream 15g
Price: 4.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product - keeps my cuticles behaved, 13 Dec 2013
I love this cream, it was recommended to me and I think it's great. It smells lovely, and rubs in quickly. Stops me nibbling my nails too - bonus!

OPI Nails Crystal File Hardened Glass Nail File
OPI Nails Crystal File Hardened Glass Nail File
Offered by UniStore
Price: 9.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, perfect, 13 Dec 2013
Good item - I've been using it a couple of months now and it's still working perfectly. It's expensive in the shops, so I'm really happy.
Shipping was fast, and I recommend it enormously.

VTech InnoTab 3 Learning Tablet (Pink)
VTech InnoTab 3 Learning Tablet (Pink)
Price: 48.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, 10 Dec 2013
I bought the VTech InnoTab 3 Learning tablet for my niece, and she loves it. It eats batteries though, so watch for that.
I bought mains adaptors for it so it could power off a mains plug: 9V VTech InnoTab 3 Pink Learning tablet replacement power supply adaptor
and this to power off a USB port or phone charger: 9V USB power cable for VTech InnoTab 3 Pink PSU part

Latest Generation Austrian Combat Boot, assault boot
Latest Generation Austrian Combat Boot, assault boot
Offered by CISSBURY RETAIL
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the boots I wanted, 2 Dec 2013
These boots were great - great condition and exactly how I wanted them to be.
I couldn't get this sort of boot locally (Dublin), so had to get them on the web.
We all know how these things can go, so I was fully prepared to return them if I didn't like them or they didn't fit right.
Well - I couldn't be happier! The boots fit beautifully (I'm F with size 8UK feet - I bought 42's), the condition was great (no noticeable dings or scuffs, although they are obviously worn), and the lacing holes are just as pictured (I am very particular about this).
I'd buy these again in a heartbeat.

TP-Link TL-PA211KIT AV200 Nano 200Mbps Powerline Adapter - Twin Pack
TP-Link TL-PA211KIT AV200 Nano 200Mbps Powerline Adapter - Twin Pack
Offered by E W Link Co Ltd.
Price: 24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 10 Aug 2012
Good product, works easily out of the box.
Took a little while to figure out that you press the button on the client on first, then the host one (one connected to the router).
After that, plain saling.

Aquabourne Wind up & Solar Radio AM/FM/WB - use anywhere as it's splash proof! White finish
Offered by Home & Travel
Price: 29.99

2.0 out of 5 stars OK reception, but rusted quickly so not good for shower, 10 April 2012
The item was good out of the box - looked nice, decent reception, very loud - but sadly the grill got rusty after 2 months near the shower. The shower wasn't pointed directly at it or anything, it just got the occasional splash.
So as a radio - good. As a splash proof item - bad.