ARRAY(0xaeded078)

Profile for ht > Reviews

Content by ht

ht

Sophie The Giraffe So Pure Teething Ring Very Soft Version (White)
Sophie The Giraffe So Pure Teething Ring Very Soft Version (White)
Price: 8.95

3.0 out of 5 stars not too exited about it, 6 Jan 2013
I borght the giraffe for my 5 month old baby. I must say that I was a bit disapointed with the quality of the product. Om the handrings there was letfover flappy bits of plastic/rubber (i guess from the mould it was made in) that i had to trim avay with a sharp knife.

B25b Black Faux Leather Camera Case Pouch for Canon POWERSHOT A3400 IS A2400 IS A2300 A4000 IS IXUS 240 HS

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 6 Jan 2013
this is a fine and proper product for the digital camera i bought It is good value and I will recomend it.

Dymo Letratag LT-100H ABC Keyboard
Dymo Letratag LT-100H ABC Keyboard
Price: 19.17

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 6 Jan 2013
This dymo fully meets my expectations. It works a treat and the printing is clear and the included tape sticks well

Dymo LetraTag Plastic Tape 12mm Pearl White - 91201/S0721610
Dymo LetraTag Plastic Tape 12mm Pearl White - 91201/S0721610
Offered by FreeInk Shop
Price: 5.64

3.0 out of 5 stars has not arrived., 6 Jan 2013
I bought the plastic tape for my Dymo. At this stage it is 3 weeks late and I have not recieved it yet. I have written to the company and they have offered to send a new one or give me my money back and they did reply shortly after i sent the mail about the missing order.

Tippitoes Max Viz Stroller (Orange)
Tippitoes Max Viz Stroller (Orange)
Price: 44.33

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 6 Jan 2013
We bought this stroler because we needed a compact an easy go around stroler and this one is great value. I also love the bright colour. will recomend it.

Bigjigs Toys BJ858 Mobile (Noah's Ark)
Bigjigs Toys BJ858 Mobile (Noah's Ark)
Offered by Bigjigs Toys
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mobile, 6 Jan 2013
I love this mobile and so does my 4 month old baby. It is bright and colourful and the quality exeeded my expectations.
I would recomend it