Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Declutter Your Home In 10 Minutes Or Less: You Will Never Organize Or Clean Your Home Again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite Helpful, 27 July 2014
I found this book quite helpful. The ideas are really easy to take up & apply simply, with great effect! Spelling's a little off, with a few words missing or in the wrong context so had to read a few sections a few times to clarify the meaning, but all in all I enjoyed this and recommend it :-)

An Introduction To Insult Comedy
An Introduction To Insult Comedy

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad, 19 July 2014
Great one-liners, but I hoped there would be more and certainly not repeated words in such a short book :-(

LinkedIn Marketing: How to Make Money (Learn from a Seasoned Internet Marketing Veteran)

3.0 out of 5 stars helpful but a little brief, 11 July 2014
I love the content of this book, and it truly is helpful. I just would like a little more info at some points, that's all :-)

How to Cold Call Using LinkedIn: Find prospects, overcome objections, and meet your own personal elephants

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Effective, 10 July 2014
The guide given is clear, concise and easy to both follow and implement. So easy I fact that I read the book in a few minutes, and while reding it sent a message based on this guide. To my surprise I got a reply before I finished the book so I'm off to answer that now :D

Business Networking Essentials: How To Network Like a Pro For Fun and Profit (Business Networking Mastery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Advice, 10 July 2014
As a business coach just starting with network marketing to grow a new business stream, I can relate to all of Helen's advice and see its application. I've already put some ideas in motion based on what I've read tonight! Thank you Helen :-)

UnSelling: Sell Less ... To Win More
UnSelling: Sell Less ... To Win More

5.0 out of 5 stars it works!, 2 Mar. 2014
I've recently started in sales based role, and I've gotten far better results by not trying to sell to my prospects and instead talking to them and becoming their assistant buyer. This advice from this book truly works wonders!

Get 10,000 Targeted Facebook Likes in 10 Days - a step-by-step guide
Get 10,000 Targeted Facebook Likes in 10 Days - a step-by-step guide

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple & Effective Plans, 6 Feb. 2014
This book is written as if they're talking to you, which is great! The plans are structured, sensible and easy to do. I totally recommend it :D