Profile for Mr. Charles L. Westerman > Reviews

Content by Mr. Charles L....

Mr. Charles L. Westerman

93769 Febreze Car REF Amazon Rain 7ml
93769 Febreze Car REF Amazon Rain 7ml
Offered by PremiumBrands-4-Less

1.0 out of 5 stars THIS IS A REFILL ONLY, 9 Jun 2014
This is a refill only, not the actual air-freshener device as pictured here. The technical details refer to it being a refill. Do not get caught out like I did!

Sennheiser CX 685 Sports In-Ear canal Headphones
Sennheiser CX 685 Sports In-Ear canal Headphones

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the improvement from the CX 680 I was hoping for..., 29 Oct 2013
I was a big fan of the previous version of these, the CX 680. Unfortunately, I don't think the CX 685 are better, I would actually say it's a downgrade.

On first impressions, the new adjustable ear fins are not as comfortable as the changeable rubber fins of the previous model, it is going to take a while to adjust to them. I have no doubt they will stay in the ear whilst exercising, the CX 680 was brilliant for that, it's just that you are constantly aware of them.

My biggest disappointment is the sound quality. I don't think the sound is as wholesome as the CX 680 at all, the bass is certainly not as tight as I would expect from Sennheiser, and the mid-range seems almost wooly. Don't get me wrong, the sound is better than most exercise earphones, but I know there is better out there.

I would personally look to Sound Magic for exercise use, I am wishing that I had chosen the E30s again. They are fantastic, and they never came out whilst exercising and the sound is noticeably better than these CX 685!

Bowers & Wilkins P3 On-Ear Headphones B&W - Black
Bowers & Wilkins P3 On-Ear Headphones B&W - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Audio candy, 2 Nov 2012
What a treat! I would highly recommend these, they impressed me from the moment I opened the box. Sonically they are beauteous, great with the vocals, with solid bass that caresses the ears rather than crudely thumps against your ear drums. You would not be disappointed with a set of these!

JVC HA-FX33BE Marshmallow Earphones, Black [Electronics]
JVC HA-FX33BE Marshmallow Earphones, Black [Electronics]

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money!, 10 April 2008
For those that have managed to wean themselves off the standard, but atrocious, earphones that come with most mp3 players, steer clear of these as they're almost as bad! I can't believe I let a shop assistant sway me with his best value for money spiel! They are rubbish, they lack bass, the power to volume conversion you get from them is poor, and the sound quality is nothing to shout about! And let's face it, they are as ugly as they come! Plenty of better earphones out there for a similar price that are far far better......