Profile for Christaltips > Reviews

Sophie's Choice (Special Edition) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Meryl Streep
Price: 3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 28 Feb 2014
Wonderful film. Saw it when it was first released years ago and enjoyed even more this time around. Arrived quickly in good conditions

St Moriz Glitz Shimmering Bronzing Body Souffle 125 ml
St Moriz Glitz Shimmering Bronzing Body Souffle 125 ml
Offered by All Day Pharmacy
Price: 2.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 24 Aug 2013
Love this. Had run out of product and couldn't find in stores. This was really cheap and arrived quickly. Use it as a bronzer on my cheeks. More natural looking than traditional bronzers, especially mixed with a little bit of blusher. Gives a really healthy, sunkissed glow. Highly recommend.

Prestige White Wine Kit Concentrate (Makes 30 x 750 ml Bottles)
Prestige White Wine Kit Concentrate (Makes 30 x 750 ml Bottles)
Offered by Aromhuset of Sweden

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 24 Aug 2013
Bought this for a birthday present for family member. He'd already received a wine making kit for his main present but had no ingredients. He was delighted with this. Arrived promptly, in time for birthday.

Denman D74 Thermoceramic Radial Hairbrush Medium
Denman D74 Thermoceramic Radial Hairbrush Medium
Price: 8.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Brush, 24 Aug 2013
Love this brush. For the first time, my frizzy, curly hair is smooth and sleek regardless of what products I use. Wish I'd know about this years ago.

Gone Girl
Gone Girl
by Gillian Flynn
Price: 3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't know what all the fuss is about, 24 Aug 2013
This review is from: Gone Girl (Paperback)
It was okay. I don't understand why it is such a huge bestseller. Very unsympathetic and unlikable main characters and unbelievable plot line. Although the author writes well, her plot line and characters leave a lot to be desired.

Dead Man's Time (Ds Roy Grace 9)
Dead Man's Time (Ds Roy Grace 9)
by Peter James
Price: 9.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 24 Aug 2013
Having looked forward to the author's latest title, I was disappointed. I found the plot laborious and plodding as well as unbelievable. It took me ages to work my way through this book. I kept abandoning it, finding it boring and not up to the author's usual standard. I finished only because I have read and enjoyed all of the previous books in the series and because I have to finish a book once I've started it.I was relieved when it came to an end.

Aqua Sphere Unisex Vista Swim Mask - Deep Blue Frame/Clear Lens
Aqua Sphere Unisex Vista Swim Mask - Deep Blue Frame/Clear Lens
Offered by Denney Diving
Price: 16.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 Oct 2012
Excellent goggle/mask. Recommended on a web forum re 'panda eye' syndrome caused by normal swimming goggles. Do the trick, no marks or panda eyes at all. Really delighted - much cheaper than plastic surgery!