ARRAY(0xa50b7c24)

Picture Rail Hooks Chrome x 10
Offered by Trade Supplies-UK
Price: 3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 7 May 2013
Agree with previous reviewer, hooks arrived very quickly well before estimated delivery date. Product just as described, had to bend hook slightly to hold pictures but apart from that, perfect for what I needed. Will be ordering more soon!

50x White Patch Handle Plastic Bags - 15" x 18" x 3"
50x White Patch Handle Plastic Bags - 15" x 18" x 3"
Offered by EposGear
Price: 3.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 Mar 2013
Arrived on time and exactly what I was looking for, perfectly fit the items I am using the bags for!

Opposite Attraction (The Keller Family Series)
Opposite Attraction (The Keller Family Series)
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Book Yet, 24 Aug 2012
I purchased this yesterday before it became under review, which I assume is regarding the text size when you open the book, but this did not bother me.

Out of the series so far this is by far the best. I could not put my kindle down once I had started. Which explains why I managed to finish the book in under half a day. Glad to see that there will be a fourth story featuring last but not least Arianna from the Keller family. Don't think I will be able to wait until 2013 for it now that I have read the teaser.

If you have not read any of Bernadette Marie's books I would defiantly give the Keller family series a go. You will not be disappointed.

Bedding the Billionaire (Book 3) (Legacy Collection)
Bedding the Billionaire (Book 3) (Legacy Collection)
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - Best One Yet!, 5 July 2012
I have been desperately waiting for this book to be released since I finished reading "For Love or Legacy" and it doesn't disappoint. Once I started reading the story I couldn't stop. The stories in the Legacy Collection just keep getting better and better, and its nice to finally see Lil getting her Price Charming in Jack. I liked that Ruth Cardello continues Dominic and Abby's story from the first book without taking away from the main characters of this book. Hopefully the final book in the series brings all the characters back together in one final complete package in "Saving the Sheikh"... waiting patiently for it to be released this autumn.

Wild: .
Wild: .
Price: 2.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 22 Jun 2012
This review is from: Wild: . (Kindle Edition)
I downloaded this book at the time when it was free. I downloaded the three books in the series at the one time and I'm glad that I did. Wild is the second book in the series and is extremely enjoyable. The characters in the book are fantastic, which helps give the story a funny and romantic feel. I also liked that you find out a bit more about the life of Clio and Merrick from the first book Wonderful. Just to read the final book Wicked, which I hope is just as funny and enjoyable as the first two.

Wonderful
Wonderful
Price: 2.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 20 Jun 2012
This review is from: Wonderful (Kindle Edition)
I downloaded this book when it was free and I'm really glad I did. Wonderful is a very enjoyable tale. Once you start reading the story it draws you in. Everything is described beautifully, which allows you to picture the story in your head in great detail. Lady Clio is a fantastic character and helps give the story a humorous side. I completed the book in one day as I couldn't put it down. Hopefully the second and third books are as exciting and enjoyable as Wonderful.

Once Was Lost
Once Was Lost
Price: 1.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice enough story, 19 Jun 2012
This review is from: Once Was Lost (Kindle Edition)
Once Was Lost was a nice enough story, but I feel it was rushed slightly towards the end of the book. This was slightly disappointing as I enjoyed reading the story. Another off putting factor was the main female character's name was changed from Holly to Jenna every so often throughout the last few chapters.

The Executive's Decision (The Keller Family Series)
The Executive's Decision (The Keller Family Series)
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 3 Jun 2012
A good book, a few spelling mistakes. But an overall enjoyable book!
Really enjoyed the second book, which I finished in 2 days.

Whittington Manor
Whittington Manor
Price: 2.68

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Book, 16 May 2012
This review is from: Whittington Manor (Kindle Edition)
Downloaded this book when it was free and really glad I did. This is a lovely story but only wished there was more written about Sarah and Joe after he returned. The way the book ends creates the impression that there will be a second book. Fingers crossed the author decides to write a second book to link back to the prologue. I did see online that the book is getting turned into a TV series with a second series being made following on from the book. If this occurs hopefully the second series will finally show Sarah and Joe later on in life.

Always the Last to Know (Always the Bridesmaid)
Always the Last to Know (Always the Bridesmaid)
Price: 1.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!!, 4 May 2012
Just finished the book, sad that it is actually over. It is a great story that you, want to read again once you've finished. It wasn't until the end that I noticed that it is book one of a series. Hopefully the author releases the next book soon would love to hear more about Jess and Riley!

Page: 1 | 2