Profile for MissK > Reviews

How To Crochet: A Complete Guide for Absolute Beginners
by Alison McNicol
Price: 6.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 Feb 2014
I've been knitting for years and found crochet was the next thing to try. I tried learning from YouTube videos which helped only slightly. I found this book helpful because it actually explains clear and simple what to do and the pictures then become easy to understand. I would try this book for sure if you are learning.

NEW Fashion Lovely Cute Gold Crown Crystal Rhinestone Ring Wholesale
NEW Fashion Lovely Cute Gold Crown Crystal Rhinestone Ring Wholesale

1.0 out of 5 stars For the love of god DONT BUY!, 5 Feb 2014
I read the reviews and thought for the money I would give it a go but please please don't do the same, they are NOTHING like the picture. I bought the silver and gold both as horrible as each other. Rough edges and looks like it's been out in the rain and hit with a hammer and really just a waste of money - yes even the 69p it cast.

The New Home Mat By Sweetwise - NOW IN STOCK [Misc.]
The New Home Mat By Sweetwise - NOW IN STOCK [Misc.]

5.0 out of 5 stars It's blooming brilliant, 1 Feb 2014
This item is a MUST for anyone who ices cakes, takes the hassle and fuss out of it even the occasional sticky disaster. I recommend watching the video on YouTube 'the mat' just to show how quick and easy it is

6N Womens Red Black Tartan Print Ladies Long Sleeve Check Swing Dress Size 8/10
6N Womens Red Black Tartan Print Ladies Long Sleeve Check Swing Dress Size 8/10
Offered by UrbanApparel
Price: 4.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 1 Feb 2014
I love this dress. I got an 8/10 and I'm a 10/12 normally it's very flattering and hides the wobbly bobbly bits.

More4bagz Ladies Womens Designer Style Quilted School College Satchel Shoulder Handbag Carry Bag (Brown)
Offered by more4bagz

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 1 Feb 2014
I love the space in this bag and I got loads of comments about it. My only thing with it is it looks really shiny and not great quality next to a real theater bag.

Soft Cute Rabbit Bunny Ear Silicone Case Bushy Tail Holder f iPhone 5 5G 5th Red

4.0 out of 5 stars Well I liked it..., 1 Feb 2014
I love these phone covers, I have three. Just don't expect your guy friends not to make rampant rabbit comments.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Not the best quality but still effective., 1 Feb 2014
I'd been in America and promised my sister one. Couldn't get it anywhere, turned to the next best thing. It might not be the best quality but she loved it And looked good on.

Facioyo Exclusive-Facioyo Hippy ANTIQUE SILVER Infinity Friendship Karma Wish Hope Love Peace Bracelet Cord Boho[TURQUOISE] with Gift Card
Offered by SheClub
Price: 0.55

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 9 Jan 2014
I like these, I bought four and they are good for the price, however: I found it would loosen easily, but this stopped after wearing it in the shower. And I never received the card with any of them, I wasn't too bothered but as they were bought as tokens for friends I'd have liked them.

Clint Eastwood Limited Edition Film Cell m
Clint Eastwood Limited Edition Film Cell m
Offered by THE FILMCELL FACTORY
Price: 12.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Not too bad, 6 Sep 2013
I'm happy however, the film cell appears to be scratched. I knew it wouldn't be the same cell as the picture shown but I must admit I did think it would be some sort of cowboy cell however it wasn't and it didn't tell me what film it was from.

Knitty Gritty: Knitting for the Absolute Beginner
Knitty Gritty: Knitting for the Absolute Beginner
by Aneeta Patel
Price: 10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book by far, 23 Feb 2011
Either beginners or those who know the basics, this books is so helpful. I was able to knit in a straight line so my family were always getting scarves however I was useless at anything else and could never remember how to cast off. This book takes things step by step and the pictures are easy to understand. So helpful and enjoyable to read.
Hope this helps anyone unsure, This book is a must have!

Page: 1 | 2