Profile for MissK > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Brunswick BU4S Soprano Ukulele
Brunswick BU4S Soprano Ukulele
Offered by RayGar

5.0 out of 5 stars Both were incredibly pleased and sounds beautiful, 18 Jan. 2015
This is the second time I've bought this ukulele on the recommendation that I buy a Brunswick. Both were incredibly pleased and sounds beautiful.

Arrived well packaged and in great time.

How To Crochet:  A Complete Guide for Absolute Beginners
How To Crochet: A Complete Guide for Absolute Beginners
by Alison McNicol

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 Feb. 2014
I've been knitting for years and found crochet was the next thing to try. I tried learning from YouTube videos which helped only slightly. I found this book helpful because it actually explains clear and simple what to do and the pictures then become easy to understand. I would try this book for sure if you are learning.

NEW Fashion Lovely Cute Gold Crown Crystal Rhinestone Ring Wholesale
NEW Fashion Lovely Cute Gold Crown Crystal Rhinestone Ring Wholesale

1.0 out of 5 stars For the love of god DONT BUY!, 5 Feb. 2014
I read the reviews and thought for the money I would give it a go but please please don't do the same, they are NOTHING like the picture. I bought the silver and gold both as horrible as each other. Rough edges and looks like it's been out in the rain and hit with a hammer and really just a waste of money - yes even the 69p it cast.

The New Home Mat By Sweetwise - NOW IN STOCK [Misc.]
The New Home Mat By Sweetwise - NOW IN STOCK [Misc.]
Offered by cakessforu

5.0 out of 5 stars It's blooming brilliant, 1 Feb. 2014
This item is a MUST for anyone who ices cakes, takes the hassle and fuss out of it even the occasional sticky disaster. I recommend watching the video on YouTube 'the mat' just to show how quick and easy it is

6N Womens Red Black Tartan Print Ladies Long Sleeve Check Swing Dress Size 8/10
6N Womens Red Black Tartan Print Ladies Long Sleeve Check Swing Dress Size 8/10
Offered by VRP_Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 1 Feb. 2014
I love this dress. I got an 8/10 and I'm a 10/12 normally it's very flattering and hides the wobbly bobbly bits.

More4bagz Ladies Womens Designer Style Quilted School College Satchel Shoulder Handbag Carry Bag (Brown)
Offered by more4bagz

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 1 Feb. 2014
I love the space in this bag and I got loads of comments about it. My only thing with it is it looks really shiny and not great quality next to a real theater bag.

Soft Cute Rabbit Bunny Ear Silicone Case Bushy Tail Holder f iPhone 5 5G 5th Red

4.0 out of 5 stars Well I liked it..., 1 Feb. 2014
I love these phone covers, I have three. Just don't expect your guy friends not to make rampant rabbit comments.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Not the best quality but still effective., 1 Feb. 2014
I'd been in America and promised my sister one. Couldn't get it anywhere, turned to the next best thing. It might not be the best quality but she loved it And looked good on.

Facioyo Exclusive-Facioyo Hippy ANTIQUE SILVER Infinity Friendship Karma Wish Hope Love Peace Bracelet Cord Boho[TURQUOISE] with Gift Card
Offered by Makeitwithbeads

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 9 Jan. 2014
I like these, I bought four and they are good for the price, however: I found it would loosen easily, but this stopped after wearing it in the shower. And I never received the card with any of them, I wasn't too bothered but as they were bought as tokens for friends I'd have liked them.

Clint Eastwood Limited Edition Film Cell m
Clint Eastwood Limited Edition Film Cell m
Offered by THE FILMCELL FACTORY

4.0 out of 5 stars Not too bad, 6 Sept. 2013
I'm happy however, the film cell appears to be scratched. I knew it wouldn't be the same cell as the picture shown but I must admit I did think it would be some sort of cowboy cell however it wasn't and it didn't tell me what film it was from.

Page: 1 | 2