Profile for MissK > Reviews

MissK

Page: 1 | 2
red tartan dog bow tie FREE DELIVERY
red tartan dog bow tie FREE DELIVERY
Offered by indigo sign and print

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 19 Oct. 2015
Perfect. I love and so does my pup. Just as the picture shows.

Retro Camper Van Fabric on Pale Blue 100% Cotton 1 Metre.
Retro Camper Van Fabric on Pale Blue 100% Cotton 1 Metre.
Offered by FabricsFantastic

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Sept. 2015
The fabric is perfect. So and bright. Lovely.
Comment Comment | Permalink

L1313A Cheap Doc Dr Martens Serena Womens Black Leather Boots Ladies Boots Size UK 3
Offered by Tower-London

4.0 out of 5 stars love/hate, 21 Aug. 2015
I love docs, this pair is more a love hate thing. They were great for a week or so then the fur sarted to get stuck together in lines and began causing blisters. Cutting them off and plasters for a few weeks seemed to solve the problem in the end. Still love and wear regularly.

Forever Young Fetish Ladies Lycra Spandex Bodysuit Catsuit Dress Bondage Catsuit Catwoman

1.0 out of 5 stars not for you if you're tall., 2 Aug. 2015
I'm 5'9 and I felt like I had the be double jointed to get in and out. Made for the shorter person. It also smells horrendous.

Dog Seat Belt lead restraint harness Black
Dog Seat Belt lead restraint harness Black
Offered by yingxiaoda

2.0 out of 5 stars not great, 2 Aug. 2015
Great idea however, the clip is thinner than a standard seatbelt clip and my springer spaniel is able to pull it out, wouldn't recommend if you have strong dog.

Brunswick BU4S Soprano Ukulele
Brunswick BU4S Soprano Ukulele

5.0 out of 5 stars Both were incredibly pleased and sounds beautiful, 18 Jan. 2015
This is the second time I've bought this ukulele on the recommendation that I buy a Brunswick. Both were incredibly pleased and sounds beautiful.

Arrived well packaged and in great time.

How To Crochet:  A Complete Guide for Absolute Beginners
How To Crochet: A Complete Guide for Absolute Beginners
by Alison McNicol

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 Feb. 2014
I've been knitting for years and found crochet was the next thing to try. I tried learning from YouTube videos which helped only slightly. I found this book helpful because it actually explains clear and simple what to do and the pictures then become easy to understand. I would try this book for sure if you are learning.

Crown Ring Gold and Crystal Gold
Crown Ring Gold and Crystal Gold

1.0 out of 5 stars For the love of god DONT BUY!, 5 Feb. 2014
I read the reviews and thought for the money I would give it a go but please please don't do the same, they are NOTHING like the picture. I bought the silver and gold both as horrible as each other. Rough edges and looks like it's been out in the rain and hit with a hammer and really just a waste of money - yes even the 69p it cast.

The New Home Mat By Sweetwise - NOW IN STOCK [Misc.]
The New Home Mat By Sweetwise - NOW IN STOCK [Misc.]
Offered by cakessforu

5.0 out of 5 stars It's blooming brilliant, 1 Feb. 2014
This item is a MUST for anyone who ices cakes, takes the hassle and fuss out of it even the occasional sticky disaster. I recommend watching the video on YouTube 'the mat' just to show how quick and easy it is

6N Womens Red Black Tartan Print Ladies Long Sleeve Check Swing Dress Size 8/10
6N Womens Red Black Tartan Print Ladies Long Sleeve Check Swing Dress Size 8/10
Offered by ADMIRE CLOTHING LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 1 Feb. 2014
I love this dress. I got an 8/10 and I'm a 10/12 normally it's very flattering and hides the wobbly bobbly bits.

Page: 1 | 2