Profile for BeDeBe > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Detomaso Alba Men's Silver/Silver Chronograph Watch DT1011-B
Detomaso Alba Men's Silver/Silver Chronograph Watch DT1011-B

5.0 out of 5 stars Posh watch, 2 Sep 2012
Since the invention of the quarts movement keeping time is not really an issue. It all about style, elegance, and giving the wearer the appearance of something special on their wrist. This watch has everything one could wish for in spades. Although I have seen comments about difficulty with the strap, I had no problem at all. Delivered quickly from the supplier in Germany with good clear instructions. I recommend this as an excellent buy.

Aluminium Bluetooth Keyboard Cover Case Stand for New iPad 3 V3 HD (Black Keys)
Aluminium Bluetooth Keyboard Cover Case Stand for New iPad 3 V3 HD (Black Keys)

5.0 out of 5 stars I pad keyboard you will love to use, 1 Sep 2012
This is a well engineered piece of kit. Easy to set up and use. This was purchased so as to give my I pad 3 the advantage of dealing with emails etc, as on a desk top - absolutely brilliant. If you want to take it with you it snaps on to your I pad front. I recommend this device as being an excellent buy.

LUPO Black with Blue Inside Netbook Neoprene Pouch Case Sleeve - Fits up to 10.2 Inch Netbooks and Apple Ipad

5.0 out of 5 stars Its in the bag, 29 Jun 2012
I needed a protective cover for my note book while it travels around with my power point presentation kit. This is first class. Delivered on time at a nice price.

Homecraft Folding Walking Stick Seat Large
Homecraft Folding Walking Stick Seat Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Take the weight of your legs, 29 Jun 2012
Standing up most of the day watching my grandson karting left me with aching legs. This cracking product solved the problem. Where others did not appear to be able to take my 16 stone weight this does. Excellent product.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 29, 2013 2:39 PM BST

Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 10 2011 Release (PC)
Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 10 2011 Release (PC)
Offered by AllGoodDealz

4.0 out of 5 stars Great software....but, 29 Jun 2012
This is a great piece of software but it is not plainly obvious that until the software is registered there is a constant beep in the back ground. This cannot be heard until a recording is played back giving the appearance that there is a fault in your Hi-Fi equipment. Although the use of a pre-amplifier is mentioned it should be made plain that it is essential. Frankly Sony appeared to have assumed that a purchaser would have some knowledge about using this type of software in recording vinyl records etc. - sorry Mr Sony you failed your customer very badly. After hours of frustration I eventually made some excellent copies of vinyl records from the 1950's.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 25, 2013 11:29 PM GMT

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Could be a lot better, 25 May 2012
In essence this product did not work for me. My Ipod is contained in an Amazon Basic cover - first class product. I found the protector difficult to align but that did improve as I worked my way through the pack. I never archived a bubble free fit. The most damming failing of the product was that the edge would always lift and it lacked `adhesiveness' to the ipod screen. Having used up the pack I purchased a pack from another supplier; at a slightly higher price, which I fitted with ease. The first cover is still in excellent condition after several months use.

Natalie Cole - Ask a Woman Who Knows (Feat. Diana Krall) [DVD]
Natalie Cole - Ask a Woman Who Knows (Feat. Diana Krall) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Natalie Cole

5.0 out of 5 stars Cole from a Goldmine, 23 April 2012
The original CD; which I have in my collection, rates in the top ten of my favourites. This DVD went straight to number one in my music DVD's. Natalie is at her best - supported by a great big band with the addition of strings. I have played it three times in the first couple of weeks, and it seems like something I will never tire off. Don't worry about not seeing the video because it plays brilliantly on my surround sound system. Pure gold.

Beyond Bullet Points: Using Microsoft® PowerPoint® to Create Presentations That Inform, Motivate, and Inspire (BPG-Other)
by Cliff Atkinson

4.0 out of 5 stars From Bullet to Hollywood, 13 Mar 2012
A very good book on Power Point Presentation. Great value as a second hand book from Amazon. The section on the Hollywood approach is first class and really made a difference to me for a very important presentation.

Page: 1 | 2