Profile for SK > Reviews

Content by SK

SK

Panasonic TX-L32E5B 32-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p LED TV with Freeview HD - Black (New for 2012) (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellant ! After Two months of having this Smat/LED/TV just one thing to say.. Excellant product!, 22 July 2012
I came to know about this TV after doing many tech specification/price/features comparison research over the internet. Finally I shorted some TVs and Panasonic TX-L32ET5B was on the top of my list. No surprise that it is having excellent rating/Editors Choice Awards etc at many places. (Example, see the comparison of 10 best 32 Inch TVs in the world at Techradar I found that their review is comprehensive. But even then, I was waiting for about two months for knowing how this TV turns out to me. I must say that I am happy that I have made the best decision. By this time, I have tried the smart features, internet connectivity, Vierra network, connecting to laptop, playing movies from USB, etc etc. I must say, it is an excellent performer in all aspects. I would recommend this TV to my friends without any hesitation. I feel it is not easy to find better performer in all areas like specs, features, performance and price, but I give maximum marks to this TV, and that is why I bought it.