Profile for A3Tunnel > Reviews

52mm Adjustable Neutral Density ND Fader Filter ND2 ND4 ND8 to ND400
52mm Adjustable Neutral Density ND Fader Filter ND2 ND4 ND8 to ND400
Offered by Top Provider

1.0 out of 5 stars Dismayed, 5 May 2014
Unusable with color images as it makes the image essentially purple - not even a uniform purple.
Wish that I had not bought it

RSPB Handbook of British Birds
RSPB Handbook of British Birds

2.0 out of 5 stars Buy a real Magnifying Glass also, 19 Jan. 2014
Looks very nice BUT it is just not very readable or useable.
Page after page must be turned over to find a bird as there is no search facility, there is no opportunity to change the text or image size.
The virtual magnifying glass is semi erased and the font selection option is missing.
The pages just sit on my iPad in portrait format - I can rotate the iPad but the book page just sits there; it does not rotate and it does not zoom.
The first ebook I have had to which a REAL magnifying glass is a useful accessory.
Please correct this software error .

WeeklyPlayboy Asia 10
WeeklyPlayboy Asia 10

2.0 out of 5 stars I wish that I could delete it, 22 Sept. 2013
I have tried many free downloads out of curiosity, to see what they are like.
I have found what this is like - can anyone say how to delete it ?

Nik Software Tools Bundle
Nik Software Tools Bundle

5.0 out of 5 stars The best guide, 22 Sept. 2013
I have tried other Guides but This really suites me the best.
A good balance between technical and practical .

Plug In with Nik: A Photographer's Guide to Creating Dynamic Images with Nik Software

3.0 out of 5 stars Middling, 22 Sept. 2013
Have found better options as a paid ebook and I find the Nik website free downloads equally useful.
Not to say that the Batdorff book is poor, hence 4 stars - but , to me, there are better alternatives.

TeckNet® iPad 2 Premium Folio Stand Case / Cover For Apple iPad 2 (All Models), With Magnetic Sleep Wake Sensor Feature - Brown
Offered by Flamingo-64

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Fine, 14 Mar. 2013
Can find nothing bad to say - that must be Good !
Good Goods - Good Price - Arrived in Good Time

Lightroom 4: An Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 Guide Book for Photographers
Lightroom 4: An Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 Guide Book for Photographers

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed because of so little content, 29 May 2012
My version seemed to have lots of packing but little useful content.A whole lot of space was Keyboard Shortcuts with double or triple spacing and there were many empty pages.
I could find little advise or tips that let me gain anything from the authors experience and expertise in Lightroom 4. Also nothing on printing a final image.
Overall the free Adobe Users Guide contained much more useful content, althought more difficult to read. Perhaps I got a defective download but
either way I was discontent with what I got. To find something positive to say: the picture on the front page was quite nice.