Profile for ceri perrin > Reviews

Content by ceri perrin

ceri perrin

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Lean in 15 - The Shape Plan: 15 minute meals with workouts to build a strong, lean body
by Joe Wicks

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum yum yum, 26 Jun. 2016
Yum yum yum, this book is packed with great recipes, easy to follow and the food tastes great, we all feel like our tastes buds have been woken up, I found it useful to go through the book and make a list of key things like soy sauce, wine vinegar, harissa paste etc to make your job quicker, the work out is great.

Pack of 8 - Colourful Assorted Artificial Plastic Bubble Lamp Aquarium Tropical Fish / Jellyfish & Seahorse
Offered by The Light Factory

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun little fish, 26 Jun. 2016
Fun little fish to make our bubble tube more interesting. Where posted quickly and packaging was sturdy.

FireAngel Carbon Monoxide Alarm - 10 Year Life, Sealed in Power Pack
FireAngel Carbon Monoxide Alarm - 10 Year Life, Sealed in Power Pack
Offered by Safelincs

5.0 out of 5 stars This ticks all the boxes, 26 Jun. 2016
I'm a landlord, wanted an alarm with a long battery life, was easy to operate and was easy to fit.This ticks all the boxes.

Salter BW04294 Multi-Purpose 3 Blade White Fruit And Vegetable Spiralizer
Salter BW04294 Multi-Purpose 3 Blade White Fruit And Vegetable Spiralizer
Offered by In21 Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Great way to eat more veg and eat less carbs, 26 Jun. 2016
Hole family love this. Great way to eat more veg. Eat less carbs. The build is good enough for family use but I think if you needed it for a business you may need to look for a more robust machine

Oyedens 1pc Creative Wearable Nail Polish Bottle Holder Varnish Stand Holder Tips (Hot Pink)
Offered by oyedens

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stocking filler, 26 Jun. 2016
Fun idea that does the job, great stocking filler.

Walkodile Safety Web (6 child) Kids Walking Rope
Walkodile Safety Web (6 child) Kids Walking Rope
Offered by Red Island Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best bits of equipment a nursery could buy for trips out, 26 Jun. 2016
Being a owner of a children's day nursery, it can sometimes be differcult to safely take out larger groups of children, was looking at single children's rain's on Amazon and came across this product and thought I would give it a ago, what a great idea and one of the best bits of equipment a nursery could buy for trips out. The staff said it was easy to put on and the children actually enjoyed wearing it holding hands. We are thinking about buying another one in the near future.

Gutermann Shirring Elastic Stretch Thread 10m 4009 - per spool
Gutermann Shirring Elastic Stretch Thread 10m 4009 - per spool
Offered by Minerva Crafts and Fabrics

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Jun. 2016
Great product just what I needed to the job and perfect colour match

SODIAL(TM) 20 Pack Baby Child Infant Kids Cloth Diaper Nappy Pins Safety Safe Hold Clip Locking Cloth Size L
Offered by PGTA

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 25 May 2016
Do the job just fine

NRS Healthcare L61554 Combi-Reacher 81 cm (32 inches) Reaching Aid
NRS Healthcare L61554 Combi-Reacher 81 cm (32 inches) Reaching Aid

2.0 out of 5 stars I'm sorry to say that I was disappointed it, s grab wasn't very strong and would ..., 4 April 2016
I was given a grabber by my O.T. But wanted one for upstairs. I'm sorry to say that I was disappointed it,s grab wasn't very strong and would often drop items, however I did find the shoe horn part helpfull. In the end I contacted my O.T. To ask were I could buy the model she had given me.

Sinbury® Women Ladies Comfortable Bra 2 x 2 Hooks Extension Strap Extender
Sinbury® Women Ladies Comfortable Bra 2 x 2 Hooks Extension Strap Extender
Offered by Sinbury(UK)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 4 April 2016
These were great after I had a op on my back and my normal bras were unfortable.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3