Profile for TRM > Reviews

Content by TRM

TRM

Kingston Technology 16 GB USB 2.0 DataTraveler SE9H Flash Drive with Metal Casing - Frustration Free Packaging

3.0 out of 5 stars Perfect design, but risky to use!, 14 Jan. 2014
Had I written a review for this after a few days, it would get 5 stars. Used everyday moving between home and office computers, I found after a while that the actual data chip worked loose. I could go weeks and months at a time when it was fine, but all of a sudden the chip would stick in a USB port. The worse, however, were the two occasions when the chip worked loose in transit. Spending hours retracing my steps I found it (it's rather small!!) once in a store cupboard and today in a muddy pathway on way to work, simply from taking keys out of my pocket.

I think it's a brilliant and convenient little device, but I would advise anyone against using it on your keyring as you don't notice if the chip has slipped out of the metal casing until it's too last. I was very VERY lucky. Others might not be...

The Other Guy
The Other Guy

5.0 out of 5 stars None, 30 Mar. 2013
This review is from: The Other Guy (Kindle Edition)
Such a great find. A book that rings true to real life situations and tags on the heartstrings! Full of angst and will-they-wont-they scenarios that make for an exciting, hopeful and fantastic read: where is the sequel?!