Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Learn more Shop Fire Shop Men's Shop Women's
Profile for Evelyn.fasulu > Reviews

Content by Evelyn.fasulu

Evelyn.fasulu

Six Brothers (Gypsy Brothers Book 2)
Six Brothers (Gypsy Brothers Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars KMN, 21 Aug. 2015
This book pretty much killed me. I get half way through the book and think how much I hate the main character for letting Dornan think he owns her and then realising he does own her. Then it pisses me off more knowing that she wants Jase to love her even though she is killing off his family, I mean in what world would they end up "happily ever after", it's just not an option. But then I remember what they did to her and why she's doing what she's doing and I'm compelled to read more and find out what happens. This book is exciting and thrilling, however I don't know if I would recommend it to any extreme feminist. It's torture.

Seven Sons (Gypsy Brothers Book 1)
Seven Sons (Gypsy Brothers Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Intriguing, 20 Aug. 2015
The beginning of the book is intriguing, it captivates you and hold you captive till the end. However it was missing the climaxing ending that the book needed and that I craved. There was many a times that the book made me queasy because of how sad 'Julz' life was, but the personality of the character made it me want to read more and find out if she perseveres. Overall I really enjoyed the first book, it kept me on the edge of me seat.

Deity (The Third Covenant Novel) (The Covenant Series Book 3)
Deity (The Third Covenant Novel) (The Covenant Series Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars conflicted, 1 Mar. 2015
Not that I didn't absolutely love the new found love with Aiden And Alex with the hope that they could actually survive in their world but I could have done with a little less focus on the "I can't live with out you" of it all and more on the empowerment of Alex and how she's a strong and independent survivor. I felt that she lost that in this book. She lost control. Other than the the ending of the book and I precisely mean the last page... It took my breath away. Not that I didn't see it coming (because I saw this coming from a mile away) the creative thought behind it is what blew me away.

Crescendo
Crescendo

1.0 out of 5 stars wrong, 10 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Crescendo (Kindle Edition)
This book was such a disappointment I was painfully reading the last few chapters. I found the main character extremely annoying, including the fact the author tried to turn her into a teen spy. I hated the relationships through out the book, making me find the book just boring and annoying. The main reason people read fantasy books is to enjoy the struggle between the two main characters love life however I couldn't careless whether they made it or not. Really I just wanted to say u was really disappointed in the second book.

Hush, Hush
Hush, Hush

4.0 out of 5 stars Morbid stupid love, 28 July 2014
This review is from: Hush, Hush (Kindle Edition)
This book was the first "fallen Angel" book I have read so far. It was recommended to me by a friend who absolutely adores fantasy books as do I. I found this book... great! I loved how we got straight into meeting the "Prince charming " of the book within the first chapters. I found his character full of personality and just extremely hot! The main character was nothing like I assumed when I first read the blurb however I love her anyway. she was daring and not afraid to take risks. I how th author created about a hundred scenes where the reader could picture a passionate kissing scene however we got received teasers. The fact th she bite he when he kissed her caught me by surprise an made me literally LOL. The only thing I didn't like about the book was the two "villains" at the end of th book a It just dragged it on longer than it should of been. However th author should have joined forces. 'The crazy ex and the Nemphilim'. No that would have been interesting. Other than I thought the ending dragged I loved the book.

Obsidian (A Lux Novel)
Obsidian (A Lux Novel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Daemon + Alien = HOT!!, 7 April 2014
When I read the blurb I first thought "aliens ...are you kidding me?" But it turned out to be a heart jumping, all night reading, laughter chicken, kick ass book !!