Profile for Ramprasad > Reviews

Content by Ramprasad

Ramprasad

TG Cases® New Apple iPad 4, iPad 3 & iPad 2 Premium Folio Black PU Leather Case / Cover / Wallet and Flip Stand With Built-in Magnet For Sleep / Wake Feature + 2 Included Screen Protectors for New Apple iPad 4th Generation (With Retina Display), iPad 3 & iPad 2 - Black.
Offered by Lovecases

Amazonas Leon Stand
Amazonas Leon Stand

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it worth the price, 27 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Amazonas Leon Stand (Baby Product)
It had a vobling and slippery on the floor still nothing went wrong. when we put this on the carpet it was not slippery but makes some noice while swinging. otherwise it is good one easy swing for a short while.

over all not bad at all. it served the purpose.

TRIXES Clear LCD Screen Cover Protector for Apple iPad 2, iPad 3 & iPad 4
TRIXES Clear LCD Screen Cover Protector for Apple iPad 2, iPad 3 & iPad 4
Offered by Digiflex

3.0 out of 5 stars Its not bad, 27 Nov. 2012
its good but some how it did not fit in perfectly had air bubles stuck in it and not going away otherwise no distractions to the view or touch though, not bad. good one at the low price.

2 Seconds I
2 Seconds I

4.0 out of 5 stars My Son likes it to play inside this tent, 27 Nov. 2012
This review is from: 2 Seconds I (Sports)
I happy for it for the cost and the feature. simple for and sufficient for one person.

I like it for the very quick setup. almost neglegible start time. just open it and get inside. ha ha haa.., cool.

I gets the static charge inside the tent makes the hair to stand over the head and can have funny photos. not good for photo some time.

I baught it for my son (2 years old) and he is happy to play in and around it. Unfortunately, 3 people me, mywife and son could not sit in it. toherwise it is good one to have fun.

Dell Inspiron 15 15.6 inch Laptop - Black(Intel Core i5 2430M 2.4GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, DVDRW, LAN, WLAN, Webcam, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit)
Offered by IHI

4.0 out of 5 stars I am happy for it, 27 Nov. 2012
I chose this one for Intel Core i5 at the best lowest price. all looks good so far and happy for it.

The pack did not come with the Windows 7 installable CD instead it prompted to make CDs. I made them and did not get any chance to test them yet hope they would work as expected.

What I like in this one is the best configuration (Intel Core i5, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD) at the lowest price (400 GBP)

I am happy to recomend this for any one looking for best configuration at lowest price not for luxurious entertainment though