Profile for And36 > Reviews

Loops - PK Magic Trick by Yigal Mesika
Loops - PK Magic Trick by Yigal Mesika
Offered by Free Post Magic

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 13 Jan. 2014
Received this item today, don't be misled by the picture as you don't receive a box of loops but a single card with five loops, which is stated in the description. The item was sent in an A5 sized second class stamped envelope with card backing so why postage is £2.20 is beyond me. The loops themselves are very very weak and broke after one trick so I suggest if you buy these for someone then make sure the recipient is a semi pro magician as these were useless for my twelve year old son who spent some of his Christmas money on this item and is now disheartened. Ironically the one star I have given is for delivery time of two days. I suggest using invisible cotton thread instead of this item to gain experience and practice.

Kids Official BRITWEAR® Thermal Winter Warm Underwear Set Long John Bottom and Long Sleeve Top
Offered by Britwear

5.0 out of 5 stars gte, 25 Nov. 2013
Received today for my son, for school, I must say, he loves them so much I will be ordering more, hes well pleased. Happy customer.

Kids Boys Girls Superman Batman Playsuit All In One Piece Onesie Jumpsuit Size
Kids Boys Girls Superman Batman Playsuit All In One Piece Onesie Jumpsuit Size
Offered by Oops Outlet
Price: £9.95 - £17.95

5.0 out of 5 stars clarke, 22 Nov. 2013
Speedy delivery, nice & thick, for these cold nights, lovely material, can't wait to give it to my son.just hope it fits him