Profile for Pen Name > Reviews

Content by Pen Name

Pen Name

Just 4 Fun Leisurewear Neon Pink 3 Layer Tutu Set, Leg Warmer & Fishnet Gloves Size 8 To 16
Offered by The Rock Collection
Price: 7.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the price!, 1 Nov 2013
Looking at >10 for something similar on the high street and either the leg warmers or gloves aren't included in the set. Quality is as you'd expect for the price. My sister will look 'totally rad' and more than ridiculous for her 80's night but it'll be fun!

Roch Valley SLW Stirrup Leg Warmers
Roch Valley SLW Stirrup Leg Warmers
Price: 2.00 - 7.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and cosy, 1 Nov 2013
Bought the red ones in the 90cm length for an 80's night. They're very long! Look great scrunched up over my leggings and sneakers. They're very warm and cosy and I can't wait to wear them as these wintery nights start rolling in!

Ladies Womens New Off the Shoulder Batwing Long Sleeve Jersey Plain Top in UK 6 8 10 12 All Colours
Price: 2.40 - 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain!, 1 Nov 2013
Bought the red top in M/L (I'm a 10/12) and it fits perfectly. Actually bought it for an 80's night simply for the off-the-shoulder look and it sits really nicely either on or off the shoulder. I can see me wearing it in general and wouldn't mind ordering some more in different colours!

Lady Faux Leather Floral Interlock Buckle Elastic Waist Belt Cinch
Lady Faux Leather Floral Interlock Buckle Elastic Waist Belt Cinch
Offered by sourcingmap
Price: 4.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit/great value, 1 Nov 2013
Bought this in purple and black. Lovely buckle detail and they're a good fit. Look great with my long jumpers/tunic tops and skinny jeans. Appear to be good quality belts especially for the price!

Lady Auspicious Clouds Interlocking Buckle Elastic Cinch Waist Belt 6CM Wide
Lady Auspicious Clouds Interlocking Buckle Elastic Cinch Waist Belt 6CM Wide
Offered by sourcingmap
Price: 4.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was after, 1 Nov 2013
Nice detail on the buckle. The fit is slightly on the small side (I'm a size 10-12) but it's stretchy enough for a thick jumper, and I'm reminded to stand up straight and tuck in my tummy!

Short Fishnet Fingerless Gloves - Black
Short Fishnet Fingerless Gloves - Black
Offered by A-Z Concepts
Price: 1.30

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value, 1 Nov 2013
Not exactly durable but who cares for that price! Good fit for my big hands. Great for my 80's night! Fast delivery.

Resident Evil UMBRELLA LOGO Iron / Sew On Embroidered Patch Art & Craft
Resident Evil UMBRELLA LOGO Iron / Sew On Embroidered Patch Art & Craft

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool theme, quality patch, 25 July 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Good quality patch, easy to apply, looks great on my backpack (covers a small tear), delivered within 2 days! Cool theme, pleased with product.