ARRAY(0xaeb50768)

10 x A4 Greyboard Craft Card 1000mic 1mm
Offered by Jackdaw Express Limited
Price: 3.74

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me,, 23 Nov 2013
It was delivered fast, thank you. It is also very cheap and no delivery charge. However it is not for me. The grey-board is not for Art use. It is ordinary rough; as far as i can tell made from mix recycled paper( with bits...). This is not a smooth colour , smooth texture solid card you buy from art shops to cut and perhaps add some brush of paint.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 21, 2014 12:19 PM GMT

Shearer Candles Victorian Winter SD0568 100ml Frankincense and Myrrh Scented Diffuser in Clear Glass Bottle with Reed Sticks, Burgundy
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing mor or less, just what i wanted., 26 Oct 2013
I saw this product in a friend's home but was not sure if i am ordering the correct one.I was lucky! also many thanks for the quick and helpful delivery to suit the customer's need.

The only point i should add is its price. It is not 10 pounds like other similar ones; as a result you have no choice for free delivery. I do not believe it is priced 9.57 for that purpose, nevertheless the delivery i paid really worth it

500ml AirPro Mini Compact Air Dehumidifier for Home, Kitchen, Bedroom, Bathroom, Caravan etc
Offered by Total Warehouse
Price: 29.99

1.0 out of 5 stars perhaps suitable for bathroom but definately useless for bedroom, 8 Aug 2013
I did not read all the information about the product.So it is my fault! I did not want it for bathroom, where it could be 64 sqf. I tried it in my bedroom and after 8 hours the humidity sensor did not show any difference. My bedroom is 3x3.5 meter . It is too small. It is useless for bedroom. 8.5x4.5x5.5 inches is the size of the device.
I wanted to return it, but I was told that I should pay for the postage and also I should post it in a way that they can track it. Since I have already paid for delivery postage, paying for return was not practical. It is now in store room, the worse item i have ever purchased. I tried it in my bedroom yesterday; again, after 6 hours, the humidity did not drop even 1%. This product is a toy, a very very useless and small toy.

Parker Ball Point Pen Ink Refill Twin Pack Medium Black
Parker Ball Point Pen Ink Refill Twin Pack Medium Black
Offered by Pen-Sale
Price: 5.50

1.0 out of 5 stars It is not the same smooth Pen i had, 25 Mar 2013
I am trying to be objective. What i received has even the same product number of what i had in my pen.
The ball point is medium as i had before.
However when i write, it is like scratching the paper, not smooth at all. I thought it might become smooth, as i had before, with use. Nevertheless it is hugely disappointing

The Mind's I: Fantasies and Reflections on Self and Soul (Penguin Press Science)
by Douglas R. Hofstadter

5.0 out of 5 stars Although i am at the beginning, 20 Dec 2012
Of the book, but based on what i have read, till now, and knowing the same author who wrote GEB, is the co-writer of this book, i am looking forward reading more.

Intel PRO/1000 GT Desktop Adapter - Network adapter - PCI - EN, Fast EN, Gigabit EN - 10Base-T, 100Base-TX, 1000Base-T
Offered by SENDERCITY
Price: 23.76

5.0 out of 5 stars works as expected, 17 Dec 2012
I needed this NIC for VMware because of compatibility issues I had with other cards. It worked with no issue.
Delivery was not as quick as expected, nevertheless my deliver option was standard, 3 to 5 days.

Programming in Objective-C (5th Edition) (Developer's Library)
Programming in Objective-C (5th Edition) (Developer's Library)
Price: 14.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding book; with some notes about Kindle version, 7 Dec 2012
The content is very informative , easy to read; I really enjoy reading the book it has a logical structure not found in other similar books.It is a must buy for those who want to learn programming even without any previous programming experience. Well written and explained. However wait for the book and buy the book, at least I prefer the book rather than digital option.
There is also a website, classroom.com which you can use for your learning process.

as a separate subject:
Here is my view about Kindle, the version of the book that I purchased.

Here is what you get or do not get with Kindle.

-You cannot print anything from it ( this is technical book and we need to get printout of some page)
-You cannot cut and paste. e.g if there is a code there and you want to cut and paste into your IDE, or if you want to put some text on your notepad; it does not have any option for it
-It appears that you do not own the (kindle)book if you buy Kindle version, you are sort of renting it.

However there are many positive aspects of Kindle, like... when you read the book from different media, it can take you to the last page you read.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 19, 2012 7:43 PM GMT

Mastering VMware VSphere 5
Mastering VMware VSphere 5
by Scott Lowe
Price: 27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Comprehenseive and easy to read (but No CD), 6 Dec 2012
I am reading this book while preparing my test lab.
Excellent book. Preparing the test lab is the part that makes you involved and reading this book gives you the knowledge of;
How the system works => then in parallel while you go to specific chapters you will build your own test environment.
Perhaps the part which needs another book is how SAN, FC works; which a book I am looking for with some practical and in-depth examples. Not sure if this book covers it, but it does not have to since it is a different subject.

The only negative point is the lack of CD, which means no pdf, eBook, etc...

Seagate ST31000524AS 3.5 inch Barracuda 1TB GB 7200rpm SATA Drive with 32MB Buffer
Offered by Xtreme_Drives
Price: 47.00

3.0 out of 5 stars No problem, but cannot find any..., 2 Dec 2012
specification for this drive on Seagate website? Seek time, latency,...The data sheets exists for other models but somehow does not exist for this drive. Only general 32MB, 7200RPM,1TB and size...
It is annoying since you cannot compare with other drives, even with Seagate's own.
Not sure why?

Vent Axia Kitchen Extractor Fan for 6" Ducting. Model Number 436533 - BASL150SLB
Offered by MCD Electrical - Established 1993
Price: 29.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this item; but for seller 5 star, 29 Nov 2012
Please read the following paragraph for product review. It could be a faulty product or design issue. Nevertheless seller was very helpful and accepted refund, replacement and recommended another item. Nevertheless I keep the installed product.

After using for a day, fan started to make abnormal noise. Fortunately it is kitchen fan, I looked at the back and thought it is the back cover which stops in flow.
I removed the back cover. I started the fan and it worked so smoothly I could not believe how silence it is. Then I realized the plastic fan blade was detached and dropped. The connection to the motor is so flimsy that it easily disconnect. I will return it, since even another one has the same issue the connection of fan blade to motor is a soft plastic assembly which is a design fault

Extractors fan is not a complicated equipment. What makes a difference is build.
Unfortunateley I have only cons;
1-The previous one i bought for bathroon, the front screw is experiencing corrosion and became red and yellow around it, very ugly and unprofessional.
2-This one, for kitchen, the cover/windows behind it, where it should protect it from in-flow is loose and the spings are so weak that it flaps all the time.
3-no cable, wire,...
4-no screws for simple connection

I though vent-axia was a quality to rely on. After buying two of them, one for bathroom and one for kitchen; I am stuck with them. Not recommended at all.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3