Profile for Ashers14 > Reviews

Rugby Union For Dummies
Rugby Union For Dummies
by Nick Cain

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, simple reading., 8 May 2012
I bought this book as I have just qualified as a rugby union referee, and unlike the law book that can confuse you sometimes, I thought I would give it a read based on another review.

I was not disappointed. The simple (dummy) language used to explain laws that I found sometimes confusing or could not remember, now are remembered. A great read, a good buy and some good tips as well.

Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge (PS3)
Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge (PS3)
Offered by topjeuxvideo

4.0 out of 5 stars A decent game., 8 May 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I had read mixed reviews for this game, but waited until it came to a reasonable price which I would pay before I purchased it. At first I was a bit unsure about the game. I found the reaction to buttons being pressed to what I wanted to do often were delayed. Still...

After a few games of getting into the game, I am really enjoying it. I have found that, like all things, practice makes it a very enjoyable game. I think that if this game can be improved on within the next few years, or another title comes out based on this game, then I think in the future this type of game could be amazing. I would still say to others just to give it a chance.