Profile for Rachael S > Reviews

Rachael S

Landon Tyler Glass Tealights Holders includes Tealights, Set of 3
Landon Tyler Glass Tealights Holders includes Tealights, Set of 3

4.0 out of 5 stars What a beautiful purchase!, 10 April 2014
What a lovely little set of 3 glass tealight holders. They are made of glass, beautifully painted and do their job wonderfully.

The only thing I could point out is the painting of the design on the spotty one is a bit off on one side but I just turn it around so this cannot be seen anyway! This could possibly be a one off.

Price does not reflect the quality at all, these beautiful holders are fantastic value for money and a great little purchase.

Genuine Blackberry 8520 Curve Black Silicon Skin Tub Case
Genuine Blackberry 8520 Curve Black Silicon Skin Tub Case
Offered by B2B TRADING

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good value for money, 25 April 2012
Brilliant price for such a good product.

It makes it harder for me to slip my phone into my pocket, however, I feel safe knowing I had protection over my phone.

Lasted me a long time, roughly 5 months, before it started to get baggy on the sides and not fit as snug anymore.

Definitely recommend and for that price you can't go wrong!

Sony PlayStation DualShock 3 Controller (PS3)
Sony PlayStation DualShock 3 Controller (PS3)
Offered by Simien Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 25 April 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Even better than the one that originally came with my PS3 as it has a rubbery feel rather than a plastic feel so your hands don't get as sweaty during long periods of play.

Over the moon with the purchase, definitely worth the money!
Wouldn't bother buying a cheaper version as you will never get the same experience (I know this from buying one worth a tenner from Argos).

Edexcel A2 Psychology Student Unit Guide: Unit 4 How Psychology Works (Student Unit Guides)
by Christine Brain

3.0 out of 5 stars Good reference for quick revision, 25 April 2012
Obviously this is a revision book and not a text book and therefore you cannot expect too much detail.
The pages are bland with no colour which makes the whole experience of revising rather dull.
However, they are small books and therefore an easy carry around for reading in public ect.

Worth buying.

Edexcel A2 Psychology Student Unit Guide: Unit 3 Criminological and Child Psychology (Student Unit Guides)
by Christine Brain

3.0 out of 5 stars Good reference for quick revision, 25 April 2012
Obviously this is a revision book and not a text book and therefore you cannot expect too much detail from it.

Worth buying.

SEGA Mega Drive: Ultimate Collection (PS3)
SEGA Mega Drive: Ultimate Collection (PS3)
Offered by 101Trading

4.0 out of 5 stars Brings back memories!, 25 April 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I ordered this game solely for the Sonic the Hedgehog series and Alex the Kidd which I had on my Sega when I was younger.

The game quality is the same as if you were playing on a Sega Megadrive so don't expect too much from the graphics or the speed of controls.

An enjoyable game overall.

Genuine Battery Back Cover/Original Door SAMSUNG GALAXY S II S2 GT I9100 BLACK
Genuine Battery Back Cover/Original Door SAMSUNG GALAXY S II S2 GT I9100 BLACK

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 25 April 2012
Ordered this for my boyfriend's phone as although his phone is actually white, it was not possible to purchase a white battery cover at the time. The original white cover for his phone overheated and started to crack so required a replacement.

Brilliant product, very good value for money, fits perfectly and doesn't even look too bad with his white phone.
Happy with my purchase.

FLASH SUPERSTORE BLACKBERRY 9800 TORCH ORIENTAL FLOWERS CLIP ON PROTECTION CASE/COVER/SKIN
Offered by FLASHSUPERSTORE

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 25 April 2012
Bought this as I wasn't happy with the silver colouring of my Blackberry Torch 9810.
As products for the 9800 tend to fit my phone, I was happy to purchase this case.

It was ridiculously clumpy, gave a lot more weight to the phone, it looked tacky and cheap, the back slipped off all the time even though I had used to small tags to hook it in place, the hooks did finally break off after a couple of days and the case wouldn't sit on at all. If I had the back and the front cases on the phone at the same time, the phone wouldn't slide open smoothly and you could hear the cases rubbing together.

Not happy at all, I just threw it in the bin.
I guess this is what you can expect from something so cheap, but would have been easier just to save my money and time.

Blackberry 9800 Torch Battery Back cover
Blackberry 9800 Torch Battery Back cover
Offered by FAB2983

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 25 April 2012
Didn't like the silver back cover that originally came with my Blackberry Torch 9810 as I thought it looked quite tacky, so ordered this back cover hoping it would fit. It fits perfectly and looks so much more classy on my Blackberry, would definitely recommend.

Tomb Raider Underworld (PS3)
Tomb Raider Underworld (PS3)
Offered by SC-WHOLESALE

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Game, 8 Oct 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I haven't bought a Tomb Raider game since it's first release on the PS1 which I thoroughly enjoyed (and still do enjoy) playing.

I received this game yesterday on the PS3 and I am enjoying it so far.
The graphics are amazing, compared to PS1, and although I'm still getting used to the new controls and features, it's a brilliant game and would recommend to anyone who enjoys Tomb Raider as much as I do.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 12, 2012 5:28 PM BST