Profile for stryke72 > Reviews

stryke72

Page: 1 | 2
Integra curtain track cord tension pulley - Cord tensioner
Integra curtain track cord tension pulley - Cord tensioner
Offered by City Deco Centre (London)

5.0 out of 5 stars Work really well and keeps cords tidy and safe from the kids, 14 Mar. 2014
Used with our hanging panel blinds in our son's bedroom. This pully keeps the cord tensioned and makes for a smooth gliding action.
It gives a nice neat finish rather than having a messy cord hanging about and most importantly keeps it up and away from our toddler.
Good price, fast delivery. Would recommend.

PhotoSEL BK11CA Mid Grey Muslin Photography Backdrop 2m x 3m
PhotoSEL BK11CA Mid Grey Muslin Photography Backdrop 2m x 3m

5.0 out of 5 stars We purchased this to use as a tablecloth at an exhibition., 14 Mar. 2014
Good quality. Gave it an iron before use which was easy with a little steam. No problems whatsoever. Looked great. It is't all that thick and light does pass through it, however, at this price you could simply buy two. As an added bonus it also came in its own black carry bag which was smart.

4 Pcs Table Cloth Cover Holder Spring Loaded Tablecloth Clamp Clips White
4 Pcs Table Cloth Cover Holder Spring Loaded Tablecloth Clamp Clips White
Offered by BuyOnline Cart

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and work well., 14 Mar. 2014
We bought these to use at an exhibition. They appear to be good quality. Worked a treat. Never moved around over the two days we were there, so I can recommend them. Also arrived speedily.

Swish Ultrak Metal Extendable Corded Curtain Track Set, White, 167 - 305 Cm
Swish Ultrak Metal Extendable Corded Curtain Track Set, White, 167 - 305 Cm
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 14 Mar. 2014
Easy to install and if you have any doubts there are installation videos on the manufacturer's website. The pulley system works really well and keeps the cord tight and away from the clutches of my toddler.

VonHaus 12x White Midi Interlocking Plastic Storage Cubes Shoe Rack Shelves. Make into any Size and Shape. Organise Shoes, Clothing, Toys, Paperwork, Books, CDs. Size: 35.5 x 35.5cm x 35.5cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Nifty, 14 Mar. 2014
Arrived quickly. Very easy to assemble. We had sectioned off an entire wall in my sons bedroom with hanging
/sliding blinds and used these storage cubes inside for all of his toys. Great product, great idea.

NOURISHING LEATHER WIPES 32PK
NOURISHING LEATHER WIPES 32PK
Offered by abjdirectgoods

5.0 out of 5 stars As described and do a good job, 14 Mar. 2014
This review is from: NOURISHING LEATHER WIPES 32PK
Used these on our new leather sofa. Compared to the wipes we bought with the sofa which cost £50 (yes £50!) I can't see any great difference, if any. They do a good job of cleaning any dirt and leave the leather looking refreshed.

Brodit Passiv Holder with Tilt Swivel for Apple iPhone 4/4S
Brodit Passiv Holder with Tilt Swivel for Apple iPhone 4/4S

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality phone holder., 6 Aug. 2013
A looked around for quite a while for a phone holder and this one didn't disappoint!
Easy to fit to the bracket and you can adjust it's angle to suit your driving position.
Great quality. Would recommend.

Brabantia Dispenser for Nespresso Coffee Capsules
Brabantia Dispenser for Nespresso Coffee Capsules

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and tidies things up., 6 Aug. 2013
Sits on the wall next to my Nespresso machine. Easy to keep topped up. Looks nice and colourful on the wall.

Shoei Breath Guard Breath Guard Neotec/XR1100/Qwest Black
Shoei Breath Guard Breath Guard Neotec/XR1100/Qwest Black
Offered by MoRaBe_1

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit and does the job., 6 Aug. 2013
This little device has helped a lot. At the price I paid for my Shoei lid, I would however expect this to be included!
In summary though, it fits perfectly and helps direct your breath away from the visor.

Apple MD199B/A TV (official UK version)
Apple MD199B/A TV (official UK version)
Offered by MACnificent

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product from a trusted brand., 6 Aug. 2013
Bought this mainly so I can watch Netflix movies on my big tv (as my Samsung smart tv won't install the Netflix app). As you would expect with Apple, everything just works out of the box and is easy to set up. The only thing i've spent any time figuring out is that my TV doesn't pass-thru Dolby 5.1 audio, so I had to connect the Apple TV via optical cable straight into my soundbar (rather than via the tv) and switch on the Dolby option in the 'Apple TV set-up menu' and it works fine now, but that's Samsung's fault, not Apple's!

We also have ipads and iphone's in the house which work seamlessly with the Apple TV, playing movies and listening to itunes music. Their is also a YouTube app which I found to be very good.

The only reason I haven't given it 5 stars is because I think it's time Apple starting thinking about other regions more (not just the US of A) and gave us BBC iPlayer, and some of the 'on demand' channel aps like for the likes of itv, C4 and C5. Then Apple TV would be perfecto!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 12, 2015 10:43 PM GMT

Page: 1 | 2