Profile for Grant Melville > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Vacu Vin Wine Saver Pump with 2 x Vacuum Bottle Stoppers - Black
Vacu Vin Wine Saver Pump with 2 x Vacuum Bottle Stoppers - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great invention!, 7 May 2015
A very clever invention! It's easy to use and it works well. A word of caution though: once the bottle is sealed, one has to be carefully not to accidently knock the top of the 'cork', as that can depressurise it. I made that mistake, but fortunately I was only keeping the wine overnight, as a trial.

ID Card It Badge Reel with Ski Pass Rigid Identity Card Pass Badge Holder - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, 7 May 2015
Sturdy, it can handle the wear and tear that use for my work puts it through.

BESTEK Flexible Desk Table 360 Degrees Easy-Adjust arm Handfree Holder bolt Clamp Mount Stand Gooseneck Kit for IPad 2 Gen New Ipad 3 Gen Holder Mount 7" 8.9" 10" inch Tablet PC Holder Ipad 4 mount holder Ipad mini holder Bracket Holder Mount Samsung Galaxy Tab Holder Mount Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet mount Nexus 7 Tablet Holder Mount Asus transformer Tablet Holder Motorola XOOM Tablet Holder Toshiba Thrive/Excite Mount Asus Eee Flytouch III Holder Table Holder BTIH49
Offered by BESTEK GLOBAL LTD

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as it looks, but it does the job, 7 May 2015
I had high hopes for this product, but my expectations weren't really fulfilled. I bought it for use with my Kindle Fire, which I would say that it isn't compatible with: the holder for the tablet covers the power and volume buttons on the back of the device, meaning that you have to clamp it further down than would be preferable in order to get access to the controls. The arm is quite difficult to adjust, being very rigid. It's advisable to shape it to the correct position before clamping it to a surface, because shaping it once it's clamped can put pressure on the surface. To sum up, I'm using the product, and it does what I want it to do, but it's not quite as user-friendly as I'd hoped.

Basily Wine Aerator --- BREATHES wine straight from the bottle! | HASSLE-FREE Spout Pourer | Bottle Top Wine Decanter Alternative | Best Aerator for Red Wine | PREMIUM Bar Accessories | Portable | 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Offered by AbcoTech Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and does what it's meant to, 7 May 2015
A good quality product, which has invariably performed well in terms of both pouring and aeration. I'd highly recommend it.

KAYAK
KAYAK

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the basics, but it can be frustrating, 7 May 2015
This review is from: KAYAK (App)
Kayak is great if you just want to go to one place, book a flight, book a hotel room, get the cheapest deal. However, if you want to carefully select a place to stay for a relaxing break, the app has its limitations in terms of the fine details of the accomodation on offer. I found that I had to repeatedly switch to the browser on my tablet, search for the hotel I'd found on Kayak, and get the full description of it that way, in order to check details such as WiFi availability, en-suite facilities, etc. All-in-all, the app doesn't give me enough information to allow me to comfortably choose a place to stay without further research.

Africafe Pure Instant Coffee, 100 g tin can
Africafe Pure Instant Coffee, 100 g tin can
Offered by Africafe Pure Instant Coffee

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but perhaps an acquired taste, 7 May 2015
I really enjoy this coffee, and I would say it has a lot more flavour than the brands commonly available in the UK. I would say that it's an acquired taste, and I could almost describe it as pungent; I regard that as a positive feature in coffee, but others might not.

The true grace of God
The true grace of God
by C. A Coates

5.0 out of 5 stars Sound ministry, rich food for the soul, 7 May 2015
This review is from: The true grace of God (Hardcover)
One of many, many excellent volumes by Mr Coates. He presents the truth in a clear, accessible and uncompromising way. 'The True Grace of God' is vital reading for any believer who wants to learn about the fundamentals of our faith, and has a simple and engaging gospel message for those who're seeking.

Paleo Jerky 150g. Premium Angus organic Beef Jerky. Natural source of protein and Paleo Snack, 100% grass fed
Offered by Paleo Jerky

5.0 out of 5 stars A product of supreme quality, 7 May 2015
Absolutely amazing jerky, perfectly seasoned, just enough to compliment but not mask the flavour of the top quality beef. The price makes it a luxury snack, but I'd highly recommend it for a special treat.

Café Rene Crème Mexico Coffee Pads (Pack of 1, Total 100 Coffee Pads)
Café Rene Crème Mexico Coffee Pads (Pack of 1, Total 100 Coffee Pads)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good coffee - smart packaging, 27 Mar. 2015
Definitely a good buy - excellent coffee and sensible packaging. I didn't notice that the pads were individually wrapped when I placed the order, and when I recieved it I was annoyed with myself for buying it - being in the waste management industry, I hate overpackaging. However, individual wrapping of each pad is sensible, because it does prevent the coffee from oxidising. Normally when I buy in bulk, I find myself rushing to use a large bag of grounds, beans or pads before it spoils. This is a solution to that problem, in terms of pads at least.

Tropical Naturals Dudu Osun Black Soap - Pack of 6
Tropical Naturals Dudu Osun Black Soap - Pack of 6
Offered by Adams Beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly cleansing soap with a refreshing scent., 27 Mar. 2015
I'm definitely a fan! I've used olive soaps for a long time now, along with cow and goat's milk soaps. I thought I'd try this for a change, and I wasn't disappointed. It leaves the hair and skin feeling very clean and refreshed, and it hasn't had any adverse effects on my skin, which is moderately oily. The scent is difficult to describe: slightly bitter, cold ashes, with a sprinkling of lime juice. Not unpleasant by any means, and very unusual - it's a clean, fresh, natural scent.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3