Profile for Ms. Cm Grivot > Reviews

Ms. Cm Grivot (UK)

Nutrient Wise Pure Forskolin Extract Diet Pills
Nutrient Wise Pure Forskolin Extract Diet Pills

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product! Great results, 11 May 2015
I am really impressed with this product, after only a few days I feel that it is working . I have been taking half the recommended dose but I still lost 4 pounds without exercising or changing my diet. I can't wait to see what happens when I improve my lifestyle as well as taking the pills. I have not experienced any side effect.
The product was delivered very promptly and efficiently.
I recommend this product to everyone.

Autumn Carpenter Designs 6 Different Floral Texture Sheets Sugarcraft Cake Decorating Cupcakes Cookies
Offered by Chrissie cake and craft supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars great for decorating cupcakes, 2 Jun. 2013
Fast delivery. The sheet came with beautiful designs. Ideal for cupcakes. I think that they would be quite tricky for larger cakes. Their use require practise and trial and error. I found that cutting the circle for your cupcake first then pressing onto the sheet was the easier way to get the best result. You have to cut the circle again after as it would have increased in size after pressing down. Also do not forget to dust the sheets with icing sugar before usage otherwise the icing will stick. Great product once you have mastered how to use it.

The House by the Sea
The House by the Sea
by Santa Montefiore

1.0 out of 5 stars Feeling cheated, 1 Mar. 2013
This review is from: The House by the Sea (Paperback)
I could not believe it when I started reading The Mermaid Garden, that the story was identical to The House By The Sea by Santa Montefiore which I had read previously and enjoyed.
How can this be allowed, I am really disappointed with Santa Montefiore misleading her readers.
Please do not make the same mistake.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 17, 2013 8:48 PM BST

Retreez Vintage Rock Union Jack Guitar Graphic Printed Men's T-shirt - Black - Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking t-shirt, 1 Jan. 2013
As per description and great fit. Not washed yet so cannot say if it retains the colours & shape as yet.
Delivery as promised quick & effective

Pillow Pets 11-inch Comfy Panda Peewees (Black/White)
Pillow Pets 11-inch Comfy Panda Peewees (Black/White)

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice pillow, 1 Jan. 2013
This pillow was nice but I expected that there was a storage pocket for pjs or book ....
It is very soft & cuddly 7 my daughter is taking it everywhere.
Big bonus it can be washed in the washing machine, which I was worried about being white.

BT Graphite 1100 DECT Twin Digital Cordless Telephone - Black
BT Graphite 1100 DECT Twin Digital Cordless Telephone - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars really disappointing, 5 Sept. 2009
within a few weeks one of the handsets did not charge anymore. I had specifically chosen a BT phone for the reliability of the brand. What a let down. Would not recommend it to anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 10, 2011 11:10 PM GMT

Codependent No More: How to Stop Controlling Others and Start Caring for Yourself
by Melody Beattie

5.0 out of 5 stars Codependent no More, 11 May 2009
This book is a great help regarding getting self-help from a co-dependent's point of view.
It is enlightening gives you exercises to do at the end of the chapters to help you progress through your recovery as it can be viewed as an illness and is not only about people living with alcoholics and drug addicts, it also shows that people like you and me who look like they have normal lives can be codependents.
It is realitic and gives lots of examples.
It is well written.