Profile for E.R.F.G. > Reviews

The Secret (Extended Edition) [DVD]
The Secret (Extended Edition) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sophie Angelle

1.0 out of 5 stars Because I cannot choose 0 stars..., 7 Jun. 2010
What a load of rubbish... I am glad I did not spend my money on this thing - a relative lent me the DVD hoping that I would like it. Well, I did not. Just watch the astrologists on TV and you get the idea: Charlatans making money out of naive people who are attracted to "secret" stories. Why do clever people believe in stupid things? I have no idea, but this "secret" is basically a scam - the producers are laughing at all the gullible punters that buy this trash. My recommendation is spend your money on something else.

Darwin's Dangerous Idea: Evolution and the Meanings of Life
Darwin's Dangerous Idea: Evolution and the Meanings of Life
by Daniel Clement Dennett

5.0 out of 5 stars Witty, entertaining & educational: one of my favourite books, 14 Mar. 2000
Provides the reader with a first-class seat to witness, guided by a genuinely clever and informed writing, one of the most beautiful, powerful theories of all times. If you want to know what evolution - in its widest sense - is really about, read this book.