Profile for Amz > Reviews

Content by Amz

Amz (London, UK)

Life Extension Super K with Advanced K2 Complex 90 softgels ( Multi-Pack)
Life Extension Super K with Advanced K2 Complex 90 softgels ( Multi-Pack)
Offered by Union Jack Health

5.0 out of 5 stars Vitamin D3 + K2 = No Clogged Arteries, 22 Feb. 2015
Great Product. Very Good Price Also. Overall A Good Transaction.

Durable Transparent Computer Desk Mat 50x65cm
Durable Transparent Computer Desk Mat 50x65cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service All Round, 22 Feb. 2015
Just What I Need. Very Good Quality. Was Delivered By Fedex Courier.

Aurora AU-DLM983W IP65 GU10 Fire Rated Bathroom Downlight - White - 72mm Cutout 145mm Depth
Offered by The Light Bulb Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Lights, 21 Oct. 2014
I used these in my bathroom. They are a very good light & are IP65 rated which means that you can also install them outside, for example in a Porch Soffit. Was delivered on time by Lights4U, Great service and well packaged.

Bartoline Border & Overlap Adhesive 250g
Bartoline Border & Overlap Adhesive 250g
Offered by Pebbles Pink

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality Packaging, 6 Jan. 2014
I purchased this product a couple of months back with the intention of using to glue wallpaper borders. Upon squeezing I identified that the glue was also leaking from the top heat seal as well as from the nozzle. Bear in mind this was a brand new tube. Like most would do, I contacted the manufacturer Bartoline directly to see if they would replace it for me.

This is the reply that I received. "Having read your email , I'm naturally concerned you have cause to complain about one of our products. Unfortunately we are not in a position to provide a replacement tube without any evidence the fault is ours and the time frame which is now lapsed. Once these products leave our premises we no longer have control of them and the longer the time frame the more relevant this becomes. I would recommend not using tube now air is entered the tube this may affect the performance of the product. Also the age and how the product is stored will also affect the performance. Products in tubes are usually purchased at the time of job required and then disposed of."

So it seems that once the products are manufactured and leave the factory, they have no intention of replacing any of there products. So if the entire batch was faulty & the re-seller didn't bother checking the quality, then as far as Bartoline is concerned, goods are sold as seen.

Personally i wont be buying anything from Bartoline again ever & i strongly advise others to do the same.

Kontrol Streamline Moisture Trap 500g
Kontrol Streamline Moisture Trap 500g

5.0 out of 5 stars Prevents Damp Ingress In Bathroom, 30 May 2013
I have been using this product for 1 year in my bathroom. The calcium chloride crystals really work well and absorbs all the damp out of the air. My bathroom looks nice new as the silicone has not changed colour or become black. To keep it topped up, i found it cheaper to buy a 25kg bulk bag of calcium chloride.

Croydex Stick-n-Lock Combi Basket
Croydex Stick-n-Lock Combi Basket

1.0 out of 5 stars Rusting, 18 Jan. 2013
These baskets look very nice in appearance, however the chrome has started rusting within 1 month of installation. I installed 3 of these baskets in my bathroom, all 3 have rusted. I wont be buying anything from Croydex ever again.

The Low-GL Diet Bible: The perfect way to lose weight, gain energy and improve your health: The Healthy Way to Lose Fat Fast, Gain Energy and Feel Superb
by Patrick Holford

5.0 out of 5 stars I no longer have diabetes & high blood pressure, 11 Jun. 2010
Patrick Holford Low-GL Diet Bible saved my life, and i am not Exaggerating. I have been following the low-gl diet for 3 months & have lost 2st & 2lb so far. I am 29 years of age & was diagnosed with high blood pressure & insulin resistant (pre-diabetes) from the age of 25. I have been on blood pressure medicine since 1st being diagnosed. Within 3 months i am off the blood pressure medicine & my sugar is now balanced now, i.e. the pre-diabetes is no more present. I feel great & look great also with the weight loss. This is the only diet bible that i recommend to everyone. My friend in lancashire has also lost 2/3 of stone in only 2 weeks with my guidance without exercising. Dont think of this book as a diet plan. It is a healthy eating strategy that works. My wife has lost 1.5st also in 3 months. Give it a go, this book will save your life & will add on a few years to your life. Cheers