Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Maze Runner
The Maze Runner

4.0 out of 5 stars A slow start, but a good read, 10 Sept. 2014
This review is from: The Maze Runner (Kindle Edition)
When I heard this movie was coming out, I knew I had to read it. I'd hyped myself up about it and as I started reading I was a bit disappointed. It took ages to get into however I had a feeling it was going to get better, so I stuck with it and I'm so glad I did.

The book became so good that I couldn't put it down! I'd recommend you to read it, but just be patient; you need to get to about 30% through the book first.

I can't wait to read the next few books in the series! :)

Ember (Death Collectors, Book 1)
Ember (Death Collectors, Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait for the sequel, 24 April 2014
I love Jessica Sorensen, and this book was really sweet, I liked the mystery and the love part of the story! I can't wait for the sequel! If you loved this book then you should read Jessica's other series called The Fallen Star, it's my favourite series! It's perfect

Insurgent (Divergent, Book 2)
Insurgent (Divergent, Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great follow up to Divergent!, 24 April 2014
I love this series so much, and this book was such a great follow up to Divergent; it's not disappointing at all like most sequels are. I definitely recommend you read it!

Love 'Em or Leave 'Em
Love 'Em or Leave 'Em

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute book, 24 April 2014
I knew this book wasn't going to be amazing, and the ending was pretty predictable, but I liked this book as I thought it was cute and so sweet how he fell for someone who wasn't even meant to be in the show!

The Fault in Our Stars
The Fault in Our Stars

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely, beautifully written book, 24 April 2014
I thought this was a lovely book, it makes you realise that no love story is ever perfect, and there are faults in the world. It was beautifully written, but the only thing I'd say is that I was expecting it to be a lot better than it was, because I'd seen so many people read it saying how amazing it was. Other than that it was a good read :)

Allegiant (Divergent Book 3)
Allegiant (Divergent Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing book and it still keeps you hooked depsite being the last book in the series, 8 Mar. 2014
A bunch of reviews I've read on this book say that it was an awful book, but I completely disagree.
I understand that several characters die, or something or other happens to them, but I think that just adds to the amazing trilogy.
I cried and cried with this book, but it also made me laugh in many places as well.
I did actually put off reading this book because I knew what was going to happen, but when I did I whizzed through it and WOW it's brilliant!
Well done Veronica Ruth! Thank-you for bringing such an amazing new revelation to my world!

Vampire Love Story
Vampire Love Story

2.0 out of 5 stars Alright, 8 Mar. 2014
This book was alright, but I wouldn't read any more of the book's in the stories. If I'm being perfectly honest, the only thing that drew me to the book was 'Vampire' and the guy on the front.

Ever After High: Apple White's Story
Ever After High: Apple White's Story

1.0 out of 5 stars What even is this?, 8 Mar. 2014
This was just a weird book - I understood that the author wanted to expand the whole idea of Snow White, but I personally thought that it was confusing and it wasn't until the end that I understood it.
A complete waste of time.

Divergent (Divergent Trilogy, Book 1)
Divergent (Divergent Trilogy, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG, 8 Mar. 2014
This is THE best book I have ever read - it's even better than THE HUNGER GAMES!!!!
I saw the film trailer for this and just knew I'd love the book and I was right! I read it all of the series and this has had be hooked the whole time.
If you don't want to read this then you are mad!!!

Beastly [DVD]
Beastly [DVD]
Dvd ~ Alex Pettyfer

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 8 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Beastly [DVD] (DVD)
I loved this DVD it was an amazing twist on Beauty and the Beast - you should definitely buy this.
The quality of the DVD is also very good.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4