Profile for Artem Chobanian > Reviews

Content by Artem Chobanian

Artem Chobanian (Ukraine)

Email Marketing by the Numbers: How to Use the World's Greatest Marketing Tool to Take Any Organization to the Next Level
by Chris Baggott
Price: 12.79

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for all!, 8 Dec 2007
I have always admired the books on Email Marketing. They seem to appeal to your attention as if saying, "Take me and get rich!" I have read about 14-15 books of that kind and liked all of them. They are strong, masterfully written and highly inspiring. During the first week after the reading, I constantly search for a chance to start my email marketing biz. Fortunately, I have other interesting jobs to do, so it's not easy to start the first base.
I am always personal about the books I review, but I guess it's the best approach. The book is a must for those who search for new ideas in marketing and new opportunities in business. This kind of books is all similar. However, this one seems to maintain the reputation of John Wiley & Sons publishers and is extremely professional!

Garry Kasparov on Modern Chess, Part 1: Revolution in the 70s
Garry Kasparov on Modern Chess, Part 1: Revolution in the 70s
by Garry Kasparov
Price: 24.21

5.0 out of 5 stars A smash by Kasparov, 8 Dec 2007
Iwas born and grew up in the city where kasparov had been born and lived, in Baku. My father used to know him well and his long time fellow and driver, Kolya, used to be a frequent guest at our place...
I have been told so many stories about kasparov, read so many books by him, tried to imitated his style of playing...
That book is another one typical for Garry. Impulsive, strong, featured, inspiring...
Read it or you will lose a chance to face another truth by kasparov. You will either enjoy it or will have some food for thought.