Profile for john smart > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Photography Light Stand for professional photo studio photolamps
Photography Light Stand for professional photo studio photolamps

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Light stand, 12 Feb 2014
This is a great light stand, which allows me to put either my external flash or an umbrella on it, with the help of the flash she holder I got from here too.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Two great umbrellas, 12 Feb 2014
These are two great white umbrellas, that allow me to use them as a backdrop, and have my flash bounce off them. Very handy, and easy to set up

Flash Shoe Holder Swivel Bracket Mount Light Stand for Canon 380ex,420ex,430ex,550ex,580ex,Sigma,Pentax,Olympus & other Flashgun.
Offered by BV-electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 12 Feb 2014
This item was just what I needed, to allow me to put my external flash onto a light stand, when used in conjunction with my new wireless trigger. Just perfect.

Aputure Trigmaster Plus 2.4G TX1C Remote Flash Trigger and Shutter Cable Release for Canon EOS 1100D(T3), 1000D(XS), 650D(T4i), 600D(T3i), 550D(T2i), 500D(T1i), 450D(XSi), 400D(XTi), 350D(XT), 300D(Digital Rebel), 300V, 300, 60D, 60Da, 50E, 50, 33, 30, 3000, etc / Canon Powershot G1X, G10, G11, G12 / Contax N Digital, NX, N1, 645 / Samsung GX 1L, GX 1S, GX-10
Offered by DeyardDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Remote, 12 Feb 2014
This item is the perfect remote flash trigger, and allows me the choice to use my external flash from anywhere within a 30m distance from my camera, with the trigger on the camera hotshoe. It is a very useful piece of equipment.

Kobra KOB-10001 400ml Aerosol Spray Paint - White
Kobra KOB-10001 400ml Aerosol Spray Paint - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Spray Paint, 12 Feb 2014
Great Spray Paint. and a bright white colour. Comes out in a fine spray, and is easily controlled, by means of adjusting the amount of pressure you apply with your finger to the cap.

Hama UV Filter UV-390 (O-Haze), 58.0mm - Coated
Hama UV Filter UV-390 (O-Haze), 58.0mm - Coated

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 12 Feb 2014
This filter is a perfect fit for my 18-55mm canon lens, and keeps it safe and free from scratches, as well as avoiding UV haze.

Teamsters Diecast Tank Engine Train Loco With Sound
Teamsters Diecast Tank Engine Train Loco With Sound
Offered by THE ONLINE WORKSHOP

3.0 out of 5 stars This was a gift for a neighbour, 12 Feb 2014
This was a gift for a neighbours son, and he loved it. I have to say that it didnt last long however, so I dont know if that was his fault of the item at fault

M&L Mobiles® | 2x Battery LP-E8 LPE8 for Canon EOS 550D | EOS 600D | EOS 650D | EOS Rebel T2i | EOS Rebel T3i | EOS Rebel T4i
Offered by M&L Mobiles UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect replacements, 12 Feb 2014
These batteries are perfect replacements for my canon DSLR camera batteries, and allow me to always have batteries fully charged, and available for use. It makes sure that I never run out of battery power, which is good.

uni-ball Posca PC-3M Fine Bullet Tip Markers - Assorted Colours (Pack of 6)
uni-ball Posca PC-3M Fine Bullet Tip Markers - Assorted Colours (Pack of 6)
Offered by Hellermans

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these handy markers., 12 Feb 2014
These markers are very bright, and will write on virtually any surface. I have had these for quite a while now, and still use them quite often. I have no doubt I will buy more.

Uni Kuru Toga Revolving Nib Black Mechanical Technical Drawing Pencil 0.5mm Nib With Leads

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this pencil, holds well, 12 Feb 2014
I Love this pencil, it holds well, and sketching or drawing with it is easy. The eraser at the top is useful and the self sharpening motion it has comes in very handy, to keep the lead sharp.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4