Profile for DavidV > Reviews

Commotion in the Ocean
by Giles Andreae
Edition: Board book

1.0 out of 5 stars No Audio CD included., 15 Mar. 2014
I ordered this book as I have purchased others from the author previously which my children really enjoy. Amazon clearly state in the description that this book comes with an Audio CD.......when it arrived I found this was not the case. I decided to highlight this issue to Amazon and returned the book in exchange for another. The second book arrived yesterday and also had no CD. I will now be sending this copy back and looking to purchase elsewhere.

Curious George Storybook Collection (Curious George/Activ & Stickrs)
Curious George Storybook Collection (Curious George/Activ & Stickrs)
by H. A. Rey

5.0 out of 5 stars Must for George fans, 19 Mar. 2012
My son is mad about curious George so we decided to get him this book for his 2nd Birthday. Although he can't read yet this is the book he picks for his bedtime story time and time again.
The book is beautifully illustrated based on stories from the TV series. When my son gets a little older he will also be able to do the activities at the end of each chapter. We have read the book over and over and believe we will continue to do so for many more years to come. Well worth the money in my view.