Profile for K. Cameron > Reviews

Content by K. Cameron

K. Cameron (Glasgow)

Page: 1 | 2
Windchill (DC Scott Cullen Crime Series Book 6)
Windchill (DC Scott Cullen Crime Series Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great read!, 23 Oct 2014
Been looking forward to this new book. Been following Ed' s Cullen series since its beginning. Actually find myself thinking through the evidence with Cullen. Not been able to put the Kindle down till I finished the book. Get writing again soon, Ed!!

A Tasteful Crime (Pitkirtly Mysteries Book 7)
A Tasteful Crime (Pitkirtly Mysteries Book 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another laugh out loud story!, 18 Oct 2014
So glad to have found another Pitkirtly story. A great read! I do believe this one and the others in the series would translate onto the TV screen.

The Eye of Zoltar: Last Dragonslayer Book 3
The Eye of Zoltar: Last Dragonslayer Book 3

5.0 out of 5 stars A surprise!, 16 April 2014
I pre - ordered this book and forgot the publication date. So when it appeared on my Kindle, I was delighted!

A great story,so Fforde and yet not so Fforde. I have always liked the subtle anarchy about previous books and this book is no different. But I liked this storyline because there was a difference about characters, which I can't pin down yet,so might reread and revisit this review!

Shizalta(TM) adapter For Asus Eee PC Netbook AC Adapter charger 1005HA 1011 1015 1005 1008 X101CH X101H ADP-40EH ADP-40PHAB EXA081XA EXA0901XH PA-1400-11 R011PX R051PX Series Netbook AC Adapter Charger sold BY Shizalta(TM)
Offered by ShizaltaUK

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 2 April 2014
worked perfectly in my son's ASUS Notebook. Saved a fair amount of money on a new battery, which was what we thought was faulty!

Crime in the Community (Pitkirtly Mysteries Book 1)
Crime in the Community (Pitkirtly Mysteries Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny and a great read!, 30 Sep 2013
Thoroughly enjoyed this book. Made me laugh out loud on a Monday night just back from holiday. Looking forward to the next book!

Me & Gus on the Roof of the World
Me & Gus on the Roof of the World

5.0 out of 5 stars Great yarn!, 10 Aug 2013
I like travelogues and I love books that make me laugh out loud. This fits the bill on both counts.

Making A Killing (The Romney and Marsh Files Book 2)
Making A Killing (The Romney and Marsh Files Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, 28 Jun 2013
Not often I laugh out loud at a crime thriller. The writing in this second book is consistently better than the first. Enjoyed it thoroughly!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 28, 2013 4:18 PM BST

Rope Enough (The Romney and Marsh Files Book 1)
Rope Enough (The Romney and Marsh Files Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, 25 Jun 2013
This was an easy read and held my attention till the end. Some books on Kindle tempt you to the "Jump to last page" mode - not this one!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 25, 2013 9:44 AM BST

The Ghost of Alice Fields (The Oswald Series Book 1)
The Ghost of Alice Fields (The Oswald Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A clever story told simply, 22 May 2013
There was an image in my head of the characters in this book that stayed with me from the beginning of the story. As complex as some might think the character of Jude is, there is also a simplicity about his view of his life and those around him. His "straight man" drinking buddy is a great foil to Jude"s more bizarre ideas. And the other characters,(aside from Rhia,who I couldn't warm to) were all believable. I don't know if these characters are to reappear in the other parts of the trilogy, but it would be interesting to see a bit more about Jude's wife; I felt there was a teaser somewhere near the end that could develop into the next book. Kudos, Mr. Cameron!

Officer Jones (JP Warner/Officer Jones Book 1)
Officer Jones (JP Warner/Officer Jones Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 16 Feb 2013
Fast paced and great flow to the story. Enjoyed reading this book. Not usually a fan of this genre but would recommend.

Page: 1 | 2