Profile for Abbie389401 > Reviews

Falling for You
Falling for You
by Jill Mansell

5.0 out of 5 stars Falling For You by Jill Mansell, 27 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Falling for You (Paperback)
If you haven't read any of Jill Mansell's books, you should! They are easy to read but keep you captivated and the characters are set out straight away so you can get into the story very quickly.

Definately worth reading.

RHS Gardening Month by Month
RHS Gardening Month by Month
by DK

5.0 out of 5 stars RHS Gardening Month by Month, 27 Jun. 2011
I bought this book as I was looking for something reasonably basic and easy to read. I'm a novice gardener so trying to figure out what to do when can be difficult but this book is just what I needed!
It is small in size and split into monthly sections, there is also an Index at the back so if you're looking for info on a certain plant/vegetable you can find it easily.
Definately a good buy and would even serve more experience gardeners as a reminder.

Wooden Retro Turntable 3 Speed AM/FM CD and Tape Player
Wooden Retro Turntable 3 Speed AM/FM CD and Tape Player
Offered by Ebuyer UK Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Zyon Wooden Retro Turntable Radio/CD/Cassette, 1 April 2011
I bought the record player as a gift for my Mother and was pleased with the product, I read some reviews which stated that the buttons are a bit cheap and not very accurate when selecting radio stations etc, I would agree with this. The tape player is very basic and it's a shame there is no ability to rewind, fast forward or pause the tape. I've yet to use the record player. Overall this is a great product the wood is really lovely and it feels sturdy, for the price this is well worthwhile and I would recommend it.

Davina - Body Buff [DVD]
Davina - Body Buff [DVD]
Dvd ~ Davina McCall

5.0 out of 5 stars Davina McCall Body Buff 2011, 27 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Davina - Body Buff [DVD] (DVD)
Fantastic product, better than other workout dvd's i've tried. The split sections, warm up, cardio, boxing, abs, legs etc are in different sections on the menu so you can chose which bits you do, dependant on how energetic you're feeling and how much time you have. Davina's personality shines through and it's fun and relaxed. Recommend!

Downton Abbey - Series 1 [DVD]
Downton Abbey - Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hugh Bonneville

5.0 out of 5 stars Downton Abbey - Series 1 (DVD), 9 Dec. 2010
Arrived quickly, packaged well and as described. I know it'll be great as I watched the series, great period drama!

Michel Roux: A Life In The Kitchen
Michel Roux: A Life In The Kitchen
by Michel Roux Jr.

5.0 out of 5 stars Michel Roux: A Life In The Kitchen, 9 Dec. 2010
Great book, bought for my brother as a Christmas gift. Arrived quickly, well packaged and as described. I had to have a sneaky read before wrapping it up and it was very good, a biograpy which was interesting and some lovely recipes intermixed. I would recommend for anyone who loves cooking and/or Masterchef.